Author Topic: Things You Should Know Before Going To minority Counselling  (Read 2688 times)

BEN TENNYSON

First Counsellings for IPU Cet is sheduled on 4th july to 11th july*
Students who are going to attempt first time counselling, don't know or don't have idea of what can happen in first counselling
This time IPU is conducting Online counselling which is new procedure this time.
The process is simple They will call you by roll no. wise* say first they call Rank 1st to 10000.then u have to wait for your time
before counselling you have to register your attendence there.Once you have registered, you have to wait for call for ur number for verificaion of documents

Documents you need to go with to counsellings

1. Class 12th Marksheet & Certificate(2 photocopy)

2. Your Caste Certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC(2 photocopy)

3. Your Minority Certificate i.e. Kasmiri Migrant/Defence Category/Sikh/PH(2 photocopy)

4. Your Registration Detalis printout (2 Copy)

5. Your Pay Slip (2 photocopy)

6. Your IPU CET Admit Card (2 photocopy)

Things you should know before going to counselling

1.If u belong to SC/ST category u must remember few things the section of singnature of district Magistrate Must contain seal of magistrate if it only have singnature then it will be rejected.

2.If u belong to kashmiri migrant category then u have to register in delhi as kashmiri migrant and use photocopy of Appendix 12 of IPU Brochure.

3.If u belong to Sikh minority then u have to issue an certificate from sikh Gurudwara Management Committee.

4.If u belong to PH Category then u have to use photocopy of Appendix 11 in ur Brochure and get it attestted by The Officer in-charge, Vocational Rehabillation centre For Physically handicapped.

5.If u belong to Defence category you have to check your priority of defence category from 7 different priorities and use Appendix 10 of admission Brochure.

6.Only Delhi OBC Category student can claim their seat in IPU.

7.You should score min. required PCM marks i.e. 50% for all reserved Category.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 02:00:51 pm by BEN TENNYSON »
You do not have permission to give points
point 10 Points

Users who gave points in this topic » DPSC (10 Pts) 

Offline DPSC

• Alumni
  • Techbits Elite Member

• GTBIT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
    • http://mycampusnotes.com
Re: Things You Should Know Before Going To minority Counselling
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 06:48:03 pm »
nice work...  :clap :clap
+15

BEN TENNYSON

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 06:51:53 pm »

Offline anjankar05

• @nj@n k@R
  • why so serious ?? smile :) joker the legend
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
    • add me on facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 07:02:41 pm »
Students who are going to attempt first time counselling, don't know or don't have idea of what can happen in first counselling
This time IPU is conducting Online counselling which is new procedure this time.
The process is simple They will call you by roll no. wise* say first they call Rank 1st to 10000.then u have to wait for your time
before counselling you have to register your attendence there.Once you have registered, you have to wait for call for ur number for verificaion of documents

1. Class 12th Marksheet(1 photocopy)

2. Your Caste Certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC(1 photocopy)

3. Your Minority Certificate i.e. Kasmiri Migrant/Defence Category/Sikh/PH(1 photocopy)

4. Your Registration Detalis printout

1.If u belong to SC/ST category u must remember few things the section of singnature of district Magistrate Must contain seal of magistrate if it only have singnature then it will be rejected.

2.If u belong to kashmiri migrant category then u have to register in delhi as kashmiri migrant and use photocopy of Appendix 12 of IPU Brochure.

3.If u belong to Sikh minority then u have to issue an certificate from sikh Gurudwara Management Committee.

4.If u belong to PH Category then u have to use photocopy of Appendix 11 in ur Brochure and get it attestted by The Officer in-charge, Vocational Rehabillation centre For Physically handicapped.

5.If u belong to Defence category you have to check your priority of defence category from 7 different priorities and use Appendix 10 of admission Brochure.

hey thnx alot bro...it really helps me alot...nd really they r gonna cl upto 10000 rnk students .. plz clearify it???? nd cn u tell me frm where u find tht info.?? 8-)

BEN TENNYSON

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 07:11:28 pm »

hey thnx alot bro...it really helps me alot...nd really they r gonna cl upto 10000 rnk students .. plz clearify it???? nd cn u tell me frm where u find tht info.?? 8-)
it's just a rough figure they can call upto 25000.this is totally my personal experiance and discussion.i visit ipu on 4th july(i'm a General student**). :) :P

Offline A M

• Anubhavv Miittal
  • Alumni
  • Nothing is Permanent except Change & I AM D CHANGE

• ASET
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 09:41:22 pm »

1. Class 12th Marksheet(1 photocopy)

2. Your Caste Certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC(1 photocopy)

3. Your Minority Certificate i.e. Kasmiri Migrant/Defence Category/Sikh/PH(1 photocopy)

4. Your Registration Detalis printout

According to me  10th Marksheet and 12th passing certificate is also required.

||Techbits Rules||
"Rules are for the Guidance of Wise Men"
Don't Be Fools,Just Follow the Rules..!!
ASET's Fb Page
||||

BEN TENNYSON

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 09:53:01 pm »
According to me  10th Marksheet and 12th passing certificate is also required.
Nope! 12th passing certificate is also not required.

Offline asterix

• _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 07:09:56 pm »
it's just a rough figure they can call upto 25000.this is totally my personal experiance and discussion.i visit ipu on 4th july(i'm a General student**). :) :P

Did you just go to check out the counselling procedure or kuch verification bhi karayi? Delhi General ki verification kab hai?

BEN TENNYSON

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 07:22:33 pm »

Did you just go to check out the counselling procedure or kuch verification bhi karayi? Delhi General ki verification kab hai?
Nope bro General ki verification nahi hai this time.yeh to totally minority ki documents ki verification thi.khud soch 11 ko minorityki verification khtm hai aur 13 ko allocation ki list aa jayegi.i think general ki verification college allot ke saath hi hogi 8-) .

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49