Author Topic: Comparison of placements of ASET, MSIT, GTBIT, MSIT, NIEC, HMR, GPMCE, BPIT  (Read 18578 times)

Offline manishpaul

• View Profile
I would like to clarify a few misconceptions about ASET and its placements by comparing them to the placements of MSIT, GTBIT, NIEC, BPIT, HMR, GPMCE etc.

ASET-
Approximately 65 companies in 2012 including Huge brands like Microsoft, Google, Volvo, Hyundai, Wipro, HCL, Work Apps, iGate etc.

Work Apps offered a package of 30 lakhs per annum, Highest by any company in IPU.

Wipro recruited 45, HCL recruited 33, iGate recruited 35.
So our 3 companies are enough to compete with GTBIT, NIEC, BPIT.

http://amity.edu/placement/2012.html

Approx 60 companies in 2011-
Accenture recruited a whooping 146 students out of 300. Big brands were also present during 2011.

http://amity.edu/placement/2011.html

MSIT-
Considered a very good college in IPU when it comes to placements.

11 companies in 2012. The high number of recruited candidates is because they allow 1 student to take up more than 1 job.

360 students, and one can see 280 placed. That includes multiple offers. So again, the percentage of actual placements is difficult to calculate.

http://www.msit.in/Placements.aspx

So 11 companies of MSIT vs 65 companies of ASET. You are intelligent enough to decide.

GTBIT-
16 companies in 2012.
256 placed out of 360.

So do NOT ever say that GTBIT has better placements than ASET.

We still share a better record.

http://www.gtbit.org/placements/current.php

NIEC-

13 companies in 2011.
2012 record NOT updated.
Total  number of placed students is NOT mentioned.

http://www.niecdelhi.ac.in/training_and_placements/three_year_record/

So, DO NOT compare NIEC with ASET when it comes to placements.

Just by placing the logos of companies on your website does NOT mean that they recruit every year.

Placing 500+ students is IMPOSSIBLE in 13 companies.

http://www.niecdelhi.ac.in/academics/courses/

Moreover, 13 companies in 1 year.
At ASET, 13 companies had visited the campus by october-end itself.

BPIT-
13 companies in 2012.
116 placed out of 360. Thats 33% placement record.

Do i need to compare this with ASET?

HMR/GPMCE-
Well i really dont want to compare the placements of these colleges with ASET. There is absolutely NO comparison.

Hope to see a clearer view about ASET from now on.
The college ranking meter places ASET at a very low level, and has given pathetically low points to us.

I request the admin to correct the mistake ASAP.

Also, the other parameters for comparison on this website are too vague. Please elaborate so that i can provide stronger points in favour of ASET.

Thanks!
Manish Paul
manishpaul002@gmail.com
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 02:14:06 pm by manishpaul »
You do not have permission to give points
point 0 Points

This topic did not receive points.

Offline manishpaul

• View Profile
Whosoever wants to refute these facts, please do so with concrete facts and figures.

Offline DPSC

• Alumni
  • Techbits Elite Member

• GTBIT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
    • http://mycampusnotes.com
well bro you are highly mistaken... the companies listed on the website is not from ASET which is affliated to IPU it belongs to the main AMITY campus of Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon (Manesar) & Gwalior and now for these many campuses containing all fields of educations  ( such as BBA ,BTECH ,MBA + 40+ more courses ) so these many companies comming for so may campus and so many courses are apt
 though ASET may be a part of this campus but it doesnt means that all the companies visited only ASET if this was possible then why according to the last 5-6 years students having high ranks go for MAIT/MSIT/BVP

and here is the original website of ASET http://www.amity.edu/aset/ where no where is shown about the placements so the positioning of ASET is apt on the ranking table
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 02:18:46 am by DPSC »

Offline manishpaul

• View Profile
Quote from: DPSC on June 25, 2012, 02:14:12 am
well bro you are highly mistaken... the companies listed on the website is not from ASET which is affliated to IPU it belongs to the main AMITY campus of Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon (Manesar) & Gwalior and now for these many campuses containing all fields of educations  ( such as BBA ,BTECH ,MBA + 40+ more courses ) though ASET may be a part of this campus but it doesnt means that all the companies visited only ASET if this was possible then why according to the last 5-6 years students having high ranks go for MAIT/MSIT/BVP

and here is the original website of ASET http://www.amity.edu/aset/ where no where is shown about the placements so the positioning of ASET is apt on the ranking table

I am a 2012 ASET passout.

Only the mass recruiters like wipro, igate etc come for the three campuses (Lucknow Jaipur Noida).
the official figure is 74 which includes M. Tech companies. So i reduced the number of companies before compiling the facts.

We at Amity- Delhi are given a chance to sit in 95% of the companies.
So basically this is the exact perception i wanted to clarify through this post.

As for the website link you posted, the weak administration of THIS college is a reason for not updating the latest facts.
99% of our college students dont even know that our website exists.

As for BBA, MBA, +40 more courses, why would a BBA, MBA person sit for a company like iGate as a software developer?

Their placement portal is completely different.

Not speaking without facts here.

Offline manishpaul

• View Profile
Quote from: DPSC on June 25, 2012, 02:14:12 am
well bro you are highly mistaken... the companies listed on the website is not from ASET which is affliated to IPU it belongs to the main AMITY campus of Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon (Manesar) & Gwalior and now for these many campuses containing all fields of educations  ( such as BBA ,BTECH ,MBA + 40+ more courses ) so these many companies comming for so may campus and so many courses are apt
 though ASET may be a part of this campus but it doesnt means that all the companies visited only ASET if this was possible then why according to the last 5-6 years students having high ranks go for MAIT/MSIT/BVP

As for Gurgaon and Gwalior- They are new colleges and not even a single batch has gone through the placement process.
Also, these campuses call companies independently as well.

I'm NOT here to misguide people.

This is exactly what everyone feels about ASET.
Not your fault.

Offline sagar13

• View Profile
I am a 2012 pass out. Got placed at Wipro Technologies during the company's visit in August 2011. Some of my friends who got placed with me have already received their joining and will get to work from 25 onwards and I too shall get my joining soon.

Wipro Technologies visited the Amity Noida campus. Being a mass recruit, Other Amity colleges - Liucknow and Jaipur were also invited for the placement.

Coming To Amity-Delhi, also called ASET, IPU.. about 55 students got placed in Wipro Technologies. It was then followed by many many companies including some mass recruiters such as HCL and iGate.

Govt. job opportunities were also offered. I for one, cleared the initial interview round of Indian Navy. Apart from that, I also got the opportunity to sit for big shots like Microsoft, Google and Work Applications (each had some minimum level of criteria in order to sit for placement).

Even though I did not get selected in MS or Google, but I was really impressed with the campus placement scenario. At least I was offered the opportunity. I bet the colleges under purview (GTBIT, NIEC etc.) come no where near when it comes to placement at Amity.

I would like to clear that ASET college is a sister concern of the main Amity Group founded by Dr. Ashok Chauhan. And we have a joint (common) campus placement cell. So, we ASET people go to the Amity Noida campus for our on-campus recruitment. That's also a reason you see less of us participating in the pool of campus placements in which some 3-4 IPU colleges participate.

The opportunities offered are immense. The mail box is flooded with companies coming for recruiting almost every fortnight on an average. And the most recent one.. M/s eDynamic coming on 26th June.. I absolutely liked the fact that even though the B.Tech is pretty much over and soon new batches would start getting placed, we still have opportunities pouring in for the very few unfortunate left ones.

P.S: The college offers one company per student policy. Once placed you are not allowed to sit in other recruitments (with some exceptions).

And the links posted above by manishpaul refer to the placement records of companies which came for technical courses only i.e B.Tech and M.Tech only. No other course student participated in these recruitments.

Offline manishpaul

• View Profile
Quote from: pikachu on June 25, 2012, 11:25:40 am

Actually all stats are wrong .  :ctbl

If you mean that the college websites are not providing true information, then yes the stats can be wrong.

In case of ASET's placement website, i can proudly say that it's updated after every company.
That is where we get to see the results of our friends getting placed, almost everyday.

And if you have the correct facts, then please post them here instead of just writing one line meaningless comments.

You guys are running a website on GGSIPU, that too completely without true facts.

Offline pikachu

• pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
Quote from: manishpaul on June 25, 2012, 12:23:03 pm

If you mean that the college websites are not providing true information, then yes the stats can be wrong.

In case of ASET's placement website, i can proudly say that it's updated after every company.
That is where we get to see the results of our friends getting placed, almost everyday.

And if you have the correct facts, then please post them here instead of just writing one line meaningless comments.

You guys are running a website on GGSIPU, that too completely without true facts.

Though before you replied i deleted my post ...as i don't have time for these sort of biased opinions .

First of all there is no misconception in anyone's mind regarding Amity placements . You can see any post of techbits ....we are trying to convey the actual facts that AMITY is better in placements and lags behind in Infra,location . Still i am 100% sure this year also NIEC,BPIT will be preferred in counselling . So its not misconception ....its just that students and parents prefer all things like location , infra , placements

Still :

ASET - i was expecting all stats of placements done in Aset this year or last year . But no......popularism was the main motto .
Like Work apps offered 30lpa ....
Do u really think in whole AMITY there is any students of that calliber . And are companies fool ???....they don't know the level of students in that varsity ??.  And if 30lpa is offered to DTU students it make a space for itself in newspaper ....

Then u wrote :
Wipro recruited 45, HCL recruited 33, iGate recruited 35. So our 3 companies are enough to compete with GTBIT, NIEC, BPIT

How is this can u explain ....
45 + 33  + 35 = 113 .....in what sense 113 relates to placements done in GTBIT,NIEC,BPIT . GTBIT have done placements of 256 students till 1month ago . Jitna maine pdha h bachpan m 256 > 113

And after that all the stats are wrong ..
Quoting your lines
MSIT - 540 students, and one can hardly see 280 placed. So again, less than 50% placements.

GTBIT -  ONLY 256 placed out of 600.

NIEC - Placing 840 students is IMPOSSIBLE in 13 companies.

BPIT : 116 placed out of 360.

If u have given a thought before writing it wud have benn great .
MSIT - Batch is not of 540
GTBIT - same  .....600
Same for other colleges

The no.of students u are mentioning are current batch strength , not the one that was 4 years back .
So in MSIT it wud have been 280 out of 300 or so. Likewise..same for every colleges

And for the GGSIPU RANKINGS on techbits :
We have written its for 2011. And all parameters are taken into consideration not just placements .
I think u might have problem with 7.5 points given to both NIEC and AMITY in placements . Last year NIEC placements was 93.6% or so .

Quoting few lines

The college ranking meter places ASET at a very low level, and has given pathetically low points to us. I request the admin to correct the mistake ASAP. Also, the other parameters for comparison on this website are too vague. Please elaborate so that i can provide stronger points in favour of ASET.

It is only this forum which tells newbies to give prefernce to AMITY over BPIT,NIEC Despite knowing the fact that in counselling BPIT,NIEC will easily walk over amity .

Now edit your 1st post as all stats are wrong and it can misguide newbies .

Offline manishpaul

• View Profile
Quote from: pikachu on June 25, 2012, 01:24:39 pm
Quote from: manishpaul on June 25, 2012, 12:23:03 pm

Though before you replied i deleted my post ...as i don't have time for these sort of biased opinions .

First of all there is no misconception in anyone's mind regarding Amity placements . You can see any post of techbits ....we are trying to convey the actual facts that AMITY is better in placements and lags behind in Infra,location . Still i am 100% sure this year also NIEC,BPIT will be preferred in counselling . So its not misconception ....its just that students and parents prefer all things like location , infra , placements

Still :

ASET - i was expecting all stats of placements done in Aset this year or last year . But no......popularism was the main motto .
Like Work apps offered 30lpa ....
Do u really think in whole AMITY there is any students of that calliber . And are companies fool ???....they don't know the level of students in that varsity ??.  And if 30lpa is offered to DTU students it make a space for itself in newspaper ....

Then u wrote :
Wipro recruited 45, HCL recruited 33, iGate recruited 35. So our 3 companies are enough to compete with GTBIT, NIEC, BPIT

How is this can u explain ....
45 + 33  + 35 = 113 .....in what sense 113 relates to placements done in GTBIT,NIEC,BPIT . GTBIT have done placements of 256 students till 1month ago . Jitna maine pdha h bachpan m 256 > 113

And after that all the stats are wrong ..
Quoting your lines
MSIT - 540 students, and one can hardly see 280 placed. So again, less than 50% placements.

GTBIT -  ONLY 256 placed out of 600.

NIEC - Placing 840 students is IMPOSSIBLE in 13 companies.

BPIT : 116 placed out of 360.

If u have given a thought before writing it wud have benn great .
MSIT - Batch is not of 540
GTBIT - same  .....600
Same for other colleges

The no.of students u are mentioning are current batch strength , not the one that was 4 years back .
So in MSIT it wud have been 280 out of 300 or so. Likewise..same for every colleges

And for the GGSIPU RANKINGS on techbits :
We have written its for 2011. And all parameters are taken into consideration not just placements .
I think u might have problem with 7.5 points given to both NIEC and AMITY in placements . Last year NIEC placements was 93.6% or so .

Quoting few lines

The college ranking meter places ASET at a very low level, and has given pathetically low points to us. I request the admin to correct the mistake ASAP. Also, the other parameters for comparison on this website are too vague. Please elaborate so that i can provide stronger points in favour of ASET.

It is only this forum which tells newbies to give prefernce to AMITY over BPIT,NIEC Despite knowing the fact that in counselling BPIT,NIEC will easily walk over amity .

Now edit your 1st post as all stats are wrong and it can misguide newbies .

Popularism?
My main motto was to show that We at AMITY are atleast given opportunities that only a DTU or NSIT students get. Your interpretation is wrong.

If placement opportunities in companies dont count, then maybe calling big brands is only a waste of time for Amity.
And moreover, we do manage to see some students getting placed in amazing companies.

So my point was, does any college offer such placement opportunities?

And as for companies being fools, if they really were, they wldv never wasted their time and HR resources.

"Wipro recruited 45, HCL recruited 33, iGate recruited 35. So our 3 companies are enough to compete with GTBIT, NIEC, BPIT"

ONLY 3 companies out of 65 is what i'm comparing here.
You got it wrong again here.
The list is long, and posting each and every company can be done only by our placement cell, which they do not allow.

But if you want, i can tell u the names of my friends placed in different companies. You can check the result and verify.

So your 113<256 was mis-interpreted again.

Yes, a mistake done by me while compiling facts was the batch strength as all these colleges started evening shifts later on.

SO THE ACTUAL BATCH SIZE IS SMALLER THAN WHAT I HAVE ASSUMED BY LOOKING AT THEIR WEBSITE.

Coz Amity never increased seats during the last 4 years.

MISTAKE ADMITTED. These colleges have a slightly higher placement percentage than calculated by me.

We at Amity also know that NIEC and BPIT will again be given more preference. Location of all 3 is comparable, coz even ASET is now 2-3kms from metro.

As for infrastructure, none of these colleges has a playing field, or a huge campus like MSIT or BVP.
But I will still be sensible enough and not compare ASET with them.

Still biased?

The discussion can go on forever, coz i have LIVED life here, and others get to see only the tip of the iceberg.

I had mailed stats only about ASET to your web team without any reply, so creating a new topic was necessary to see the logic behind everything.

No offense intended. Only general discussion is what i seek through facts.

But wat makes IGIT no. 1 in placements? As in wat criterion?

Offline sroohul656

• View Profile
can you tell me the actual placement recors of BPIT, NIEC, AMITY ,MSIT and other colleges please

thankyou

Offline Jadon

• Alumni

• NIEC
    • _
      IT
    • View Profile
Quote from: manishpaul on June 25, 2012, 01:52:31 am

MSIT-
Considered a very good college in IPU when it comes to placements.

11 companies in 2012. The high number of recruited candidates is because they allow 1 student to take up more than 1 job.

360 students, and one can see 280 placed. That includes multiple offers. So again, the percentage of actual placements is difficult to calculate.

http://www.msit.in/Placements.aspx

So 11 companies of MSIT vs 65 companies of ASET. You are intelligent enough to decide.

GTBIT-
16 companies in 2012.
256 placed out of 360.

So do NOT ever say that GTBIT has better placements than ASET.

We still share a better record.

http://www.gtbit.org/placements/current.php

NIEC-

13 companies in 2011.
2012 record NOT updated.
Total  number of placed students is NOT mentioned.

http://www.niecdelhi.ac.in/training_and_placements/three_year_record/

So, DO NOT compare NIEC with ASET when it comes to placements.

Just by placing the logos of companies on your website does NOT mean that they recruit every year.

Placing 500+ students is IMPOSSIBLE in 13 companies.

http://www.niecdelhi.ac.in/academics/courses/

Moreover, 13 companies in 1 year.
At ASET, 13 companies had visited the campus by october-end itself.

BPIT-
13 companies in 2012.
116 placed out of 360. Thats 33% placement record.

Do i need to compare this with ASET?

HMR/GPMCE-
Well i really dont want to compare the placements of these colleges with ASET. There is absolutely NO comparison.

hello sir if you are comparing ASET with NIEC/BPIT/GTBIT/HMR/GPMCE and sayin that its placements are better then these colleges then i do agree ...+1 for that   :clap1

now you even compared ASET with MSIT and has said that its even better than that then its really shocking  :ctbl

Now answer me just a single question:
IF YOU ARE COMPARING JUST ON THE BASIS OF NUMBER OF COMPANIES THAN WHY DONT YOU EVEN SAY THAT ASET IS BETTER THAN USIT/IGIT/MAIT/BVP???

sir there is a college in mathura named as GLA...which was earlier affiliated to UPTU and you know what, more than 100 different companies do recruitment there...
but quality is just pathetic...
some companies even offers 8-10k/month...
so does it mean its better than colleges like MSIT/MAIT etc because companies recruiting there are in so large number....

in nutshell is just want to say that when it comes to placements ASET>GTBIT>NIEC>BPIT...

BUT MSIT>>ASET..
there is no point in comparing ASET with MSIT..

college life and and campus too matters a lot though placements should be good too...
in any factor amity is not better then MSIT...

and amity is better only in placements factor then GTBIT/NIEC/BPIT...in rest it lags behind these colleges...

and yeah as pikachu said NIEC/BPIT will be filled before ASET...thats 100% true...
though strength of NIEC is more than double of ASET still it will be prefered over ASET....but im not saying ki NIEC>ASET....

placement wise ASET is good but not better than MSIT... :rtfr
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:38:22 pm by Jadon »
Either speak ur mind or shut ur mouth!!!
FACEBOOK LINK!

Offline Jadon

• Alumni

• NIEC
    • _
      IT
    • View Profile
Quote/Ask Question
We at Amity also know that NIEC and BPIT will again be given more preference. Location of all 3 is comparable, coz even ASET is now 2-3kms from metro.

As for infrastructure, none of these colleges has a playing field, or a huge campus like MSIT or BVP.

Still biased?

kisne kaha sir??? NIEC has got very good campus...with playing field too...its beautiful when it comes to infrastructure....  :qui   :hd  :hd

ok if you are saying location is comparable to each other of these colleges(assumption)
infrastructure is also comparable(again just an assumption)
and placements of ASET>BPIT/NIEC(true fact)

then why the hell students prefer NIEC and BPIT over ASET???  :frus  :rtfr
and even you too think that these colleges will be preferred??
why??? any reason of this kind of thinking???  :ctbl
aispirants are mad?  :punish

again sir im saying ASET>>>NIEC/BPIT in placements ok...
but in rest factors amity is just pathetic....school's campuses are much better...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:55:08 pm by Jadon »
FACEBOOK LINK!

Offline manishpaul

• View Profile
Quote from: Narendra on June 25, 2012, 05:34:26 pm

IF YOU ARE COMPARING JUST ON THE BASIS OF NUMBER OF COMPANIES THAN WHY DONT YOU EVEN SAY THAT ASET IS BETTER THAN USIT/IGIT/MAIT/BVP???

sir there is a college in mathura named as GLA...which was earlier affiliated to UPTU and you know what, more than 100 different companies do recruitment there...
so does it mean its better than colleges like MSIT/MAIT etc because companies recruiting there are in so large number....

Wrong example quoted by you. Completely out of context.

The companies iv stated are Mocrosoft, Google,, Wipro, iGate, all 11 companies that visited MSIT, + 40 more.

7-8k in for B.tech? I am not that stupid to be comparing a roadside company with a big company.

So if you mean to say that the companies coming to ASET for recruitment offer low packages, then you are MISTAKEN. The package is same for almost every company.

And they are all big names in the software and mechanical industry.

No my basis for comparing placements, and i repeat only placements, of ASET and MSIT can be understood by the very simple facts-
1) The number of students placed at ASET is similar the number of students placed at MSIT.

2) The number of companies that visited ASET is wayyyyyyy more than MSIT. So that means that the number of opportunities is more.

3) The brands that visited ASET are bigger than MSIT's.
Now one thing that u wld say ki kitne place hue microsoft google mein? My answer to you would be, if you the calibre, then ASET atleast has the potential to give you that opportunity.

4) The session 2012 has ended, and we still have a company coming on 26th June. Is there any college doing that for the 2012 passout batch?

5) Batch 2011 unplaced students were given a chance to sit for placements in 2012. Did any college do that?

6) If you say that MSIT has more students and even then they managed to place so many students, then a very simple answer would be- Why admit more people when you can not give them sufficient job opportunities? It will only become more difficult by increasing seats every year.

MSIT has remarkable placements.

I'm NOT saying that we have better placements than MSIT, but ASET is NO LESS. And so this is just a comparison.

And it's NOT that i'm here to fight, but i really really want an insight of placements in all colleges.

Thanks! :)

Offline Jadon

• Alumni

• NIEC
    • _
      IT
    • View Profile
Quote from: manishpaul on June 25, 2012, 06:19:30 pm
Quote from: Narendra on June 25, 2012, 05:34:26 pm

Wrong example quoted by you. Completely out of context.

The companies iv stated are Mocrosoft, Google,, Wipro, iGate, all 11 companies that visited MSIT, + 40 more.

7-8k in for B.tech? I am not that stupid to be comparing a roadside company with a big company.

So if you mean to say that the companies coming to ASET for recruitment offer low packages, then you are MISTAKEN. The package is same for almost every company.

And they are all big names in the software and mechanical industry.

No my basis for comparing placements, and i repeat only placements, of ASET and MSIT can be understood by the very simple facts-
1) The number of students placed at ASET is similar the number of students placed at MSIT.

2) The number of companies that visited ASET is wayyyyyyy more than MSIT. So that means that the number of opportunities is more.

3) The brands that visited ASET are bigger than MSIT's.
Now one thing that u wld say ki kitne place hue microsoft google mein? My answer to you would be, if you the calibre, then ASET atleast has the potential to give you that opportunity.

4) The session 2012 has ended, and we still have a company coming on 26th June. Is there any college doing that for the 2012 passout batch?

5) Batch 2011 unplaced students were given a chance to sit for placements in 2012. Did any college do that?

6) If you say that MSIT has more students and even then they managed to place so many students, then a very simple answer would be- Why admit more people when you can not give them sufficient job opportunities? It will only become more difficult by increasing seats every year.

MSIT has remarkable placements.

I'm NOT saying that we have better placements than MSIT, but ASET is NO LESS. And so this is just a comparison.

And it's NOT that i'm here to fight, but i really really want an insight of placements in all colleges.

Thanks! :)

hmmm nicely answered....  :clap1  :clap1

and agree that opportunities for ASET students are good but still its not like ASET>MSIT....

i myself is from NIEC but i cant digest if you compare MSIT with ASET...

if it is so than whats the reason people dont prefer ASET???
only location and infrastructure cant be the reason...

and misconception bhi itna ni ho skta ki kisi ko pta hi na ho ASET ki placements ka itne salon se....  :think
FACEBOOK LINK!

Offline manishpaul

• View Profile
Quote from: Narendra on June 25, 2012, 05:52:13 pm
Quote/Ask Question

Still biased?

kisne kaha sir??? NIEC has got very good campus...with playing field too...its beautiful when it comes to infrastructure....  :qui   :hd  :hd

ok if you are saying location is comparable to each other of these colleges(assumption)
infrastructure is also comparable(again just an assumption)
and placements of ASET>BPIT/NIEC(true fact)

then why the hell students prefer NIEC and BPIT over ASET???  :frus  :rtfr
and even you too think that these colleges will be preferred??
why??? any reason of this kind of thinking???  :ctbl

"But I will still be sensible enough and not compare ASET with them."

You just now contradicted my statement.

I clearly said that these colleges are better in terms of infra and location. So i will be sensible enough not to compare them with ASET.

Though i personally Did not like the location of NIEC.

Why are these colleges preferred?
1) They fall completely in Delhi, unlike bijwasan, which is a little off-route.

2) Till 2011, metro connectivity was poor. Though our college is just 3kms away from Dwarka sec 21 metro station, transport is still an issue.
NO EFFORTS BY COLLEGE AUTHORITIES despite repeated attempts by college students.

3) The campus is way tooooo small. It takes a lot of time to adjust to it. Most of them simply decide to leave the college in 2nd counseling. But once u get adjusted, there is NO better place.

4) Extremely Weak Administration with NO communication channel to show the achievements of college. No portal for college news.

5) Students fear their campus life will get ruined here. Absolutely wrong. The most chilled out environment that you would ever get to see in any college.
We have Ansals around 3 kms away that is a full fledged mall.
Moreover, college is more about friends. It took me a year to understand this.

6) Previous years counseling trends often play an important role in the college rankings. Ours has consistently fallen down during the last few years.

There are other factors too, but i think these are enough to show me Anti-ASET.

Thanks! ;)

Why NIEC second shift is better than first shift?

Started by Recspx

Replies: 5
Views: 1684
Last post July 29, 2016, 04:27:54 pm
by Dar3deviL
Whats the Fees for NIEC Btech Programme

Started by TechMann

Replies: 10
Views: 3473
Last post August 20, 2010, 11:32:09 pm
by JIJA-JI
cab/car pool NOIDA to NIEC & Back

Started by nupur

Replies: 3
Views: 1579
Last post September 13, 2009, 09:18:20 pm
by Astha
NIEC eee 2nd SHIFT NEWLY INTRODUCED

Started by super_saiyan

Replies: 9
Views: 1806
Last post July 25, 2012, 09:25:11 pm
by super_saiyan
NIEC CIVIL IN RANK 13459

Started by zohaib

Replies: 23
Views: 4137
Last post August 18, 2012, 08:54:25 pm
by dext3r
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49