Author Topic: Documents Required At The Time Of Admission In IP University  (Read 42401 times)

BEN TENNYSON

Jab for se  payment k liye fill karo to
Box pop hota
Likha ata ki  you have already paid counselling fee
IP office call ki to unhone kaha ki
Isi box ka screen shot leke print karlo
Vo chal jaega kya
Agar unhone kaha hai to chal jayega.Fee receipt par tumhari saari details hoti hai.Ek baar university jake conversation kr le.

Offline sasike

• _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
University Jana padega mere pass ipu office
Se Jo bhi baat hui uski recording bhi h

BEN TENNYSON

University Jana padega mere pass ipu office
Se Jo bhi baat hui uski recording bhi h
Are yaar recording ka kya karega.
Waha jaake seedhe baat kr le.
Nahi to designated center chala ja.
waha jake ke confirm kar le.

Offline vitz

• _
      others
    • _
      Other
    • View Profile
do the fee challan form for participation in the counselling are  appearing blank on printing i.e cet rank and all minor details are not pre filled in the challan form or the individual has to fill his challan form by himself. 8-)
as in our time fee challan forms are pre filled and we only need to pay the registartion fee...

BEN TENNYSON

do the fee challan form for participation in the counselling are  appearing blank on printing i.e cet rank and all minor details are not pre filled in the challan form or the individual has to fill his challan form by himself. 8-)
as in our time fee challan forms are pre filled and we only need to pay the registartion fee...
Yes Fee Challan are apperaing blank on printing.
Many students are reporting this.
This is a default from IPU.
They have to rectify it.
Some students are getting challen full filled.
So, there is a problem with IPU.
The better solution is Pay fee via online option.

Offline sasike

• _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
Mera character certificate ek saal purana h
To isi liye new  banana h
Lekin IPU  me appendix me uska format nai h
Or notary vale alag format ka banate Jo techbits pe dia us
 format ka nai
To notary vale format ka character certificate chal jaega na

BEN TENNYSON

Mera character certificate ek saal purana h
To isi liye new  banana h
Lekin IPU  me appendix me uska format nai h
Or notary vale alag format ka banate Jo techbits pe dia us
 format ka nai
To notary vale format ka character certificate chal jaega na
yes.its fine.

Offline sashu23

• _
      Other
    • View Profile
My friend has got a rank for SSMC. His counselling is on 21st. He has passed MS. He has all certificates except character certificate which his college will issue only on Monday. Is it okay to submit that later??

BEN TENNYSON

My friend has got a rank for SSMC. His counselling is on 21st. He has passed MS. He has all certificates except character certificate which his college will issue only on Monday. Is it okay to submit that later??
He will have to show character certificate at the counselling.It is wise to get a character certificate from a gazetted officer to be on safer side.

Offline evang

• _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
He will have to show character certificate at the counselling.It is wise to get a character certificate from a gazetted officer to be on safer side.

Will sign of MLA will do the work? Also please suggest other officers

BEN TENNYSON

Will sign of MLA will do the work? Also please suggest other officers
yes.It's fine.You need to get it signed by a gazetted officer including principal,doctor,judge,ies officer etc.

Offline mohit0496

• MSIT
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
Can someone tell me all the Documents required for a Dropper studen please? And do i need to take Marksheet of previous year too as i filled 2015 in passing year as i was gave Improvement in 5 Subjects.

BEN TENNYSON

Can someone tell me all the Documents required for a Dropper studen please? And do i need to take Marksheet of previous year too as i filled 2015 in passing year as i was gave Improvement in 5 Subjects.
Documents - http://techbits.co.in/forum/which-college-i-will-get-in-ggsipu-cutoff-ranks-for-cet-2015/documents-required-at-the-time-of-reporting-of-candidates-at-designated-centers/

take both marksheets at the time of reporting.

Offline prince khera

• _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
I've paid the part academic fee yesterday through cash but still fee slip has not been generated yet. I've called on no.'s given in their website but they are not picking up my phone. What to do now? Do anybody have their any other no.? Plz help!

Offline iamdps

• GTBIT
    • _
      IT
    • View Profile
I've paid the part academic fee yesterday through cash but still fee slip has not been generated yet. I've called on no.'s given in their website but they are not picking up my phone. What to do now? Do anybody have their any other no.? Plz help!
prince, i hv also done so. I was told by the bank that the amount gets transferred to IPU a/c at end of the day.  So it may take some more time to get a receipt.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49