I'm posting this for the candidates who want to know about management quota procedure at aset...
All the applicants for the admission in B.Tech programme (MAE, ECE, CSE, IT, ICE) at Amity School of
Engineering & Technology (ASET), New Delhi affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha
University (GGSIPU), New Delhi.
1. The admission through 3rd round of counseling at GGS IP University will be over by 13th August
2. The last date for submission of application form is Tuesday, the 12th August 2014 upto 5.00 pm and
the merit list will be displayed on Amity School of Engineering and Technology’s website by
Wednesday, the 13th August 2014 upto 11.00 am so that the applicant for admission through
this route prepare themselves for the counseling. We have 30 seats under management quota
to be filled up through this counselling.
3. Counselling will be held at Amity School of Engineering and Technology, 580, Delhi-Palam
Vihar Road, Bijwasan, New Delhi – 110061 on 14th August, 2014 at 11.00 am.
4. Candidates, called for the counselling are required to bring all the documents in original which
are required as per GGSIP University admission brochure 2014-15 and a draft of Rs. 85,000/-
(including Rs. 5,000/- as security refundable, fee may be revised by the university) in
the name of Amity School of Engineering & Technology. Please do not forget to bring the
original admit card (CET 2014). Without the original CET Card and the demand draft
the admission shall not be given.
5. Although we don’t expect, but still we want to be 100% sure, if someone’s name who had
applied for management quota seat does not appear in the hereunder list, he/she may please
inform us by transmitting the copy of his application submitted with acknowledgement / proof
of submission to Ms. Parvinder Kaur (Tel: 011-2806-2106 / Fax: 011-2806-1821 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
at Amity School of Engineering and Technology, 580, Delhi-Palam
Vihar Road, Bijwasan, New Delhi – 110061 and also ensure telephonically that it has reached
us. However, with this notification no further late application shall be entertained.
1. You are not allowed to take admission in management quota if you have taken
admission in GGS IP University counseling as per the admission brochure 2014-15.
2. If you take admission in management quota counseling at our institute after depositing
the fees and the original CET card 2014 you shall not be allowed to appear in any
further rounds of counseling, if announced by GGS IP University.