Author Topic: preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000  (Read 70644 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline god

  • Administrator
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Points: 239
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000
« on: September 02, 2011, 01:13:47 am »
Ask For preference sheet here

You do not have permission to give points
point 0 Points

This topic did not receive points.

Offline pkk

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 10:59:35 am »
My daughter has taken in 2nd counselling yesterday MAIT (2nd shift) CSE in place of MSIT (2nd shift) CSE.  Is it a good decision?

Offline T3rminator

  • Always believe in yourself...
  • Administrator
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 5945
  • Posts: 2621
  • Always believe in yourself...

    • MAIT
    • _
      EEE
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 12:15:32 pm »
Quote from: pkk on September 02, 2011, 10:59:35 am
My daughter has taken in 2nd counselling yesterday MAIT (2nd shift) CSE in place of MSIT (2nd shift) CSE.  Is it a good decision?
A very good decision.

Offline ujjwalk93

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 10:20:25 am »
where is preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline pikachu

  • pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 8866
  • Posts: 5772
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 10:35:55 am »
Quote from: ujjwalk93 on June 09, 2012, 10:20:25 am
where is preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000?????????????????????????????????????????????????



Bro, last year techbits lost 90% of counselling data due to some harddisk failure . That's why there is nothing is there .

Offline adityamahajan123

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 11:22:09 pm »
my rank is 3310.....please tell me dat how is npti???
nd how is its placement???????please reply soon

Offline pikachu

  • pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 8866
  • Posts: 5772
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 11:41:33 pm »
Quote from: adityamahajan123 on June 14, 2012, 11:22:09 pm
my rank is 3310.....please tell me dat how is npti???
nd how is its placement???????please reply soon



See these 2 topics to get to know about NPTI college life and its placements : Read all the pages

http://techbits.co.in/forum/index.php?tid=6044

http://techbits.co.in/forum/index.php?tid=3362


Moral - NPTI gets very good placements , no doubt in that . But Location , Infra and College Atmosphere are the negative aspects of NPTI . That's why students don't prefer NPTI .

Offline Devta

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 3
  • Posts: 30
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 07:12:26 am »
My rank is 4558.

I want to take CSE

Please make a preference listfrom these : NIEC, BVP, G.BPant.

Please consider the fact that BVP and NIEC are near my home(although, chartered buses go to okhla).

Is it good in taking CSE in GB Pant, considering that the first batch (2010-11) has not yet passed out?

Offline adityamahajan123

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 02:08:05 pm »
please help..!!
i am getting jaypee noida sec 62 cse
my ip rank is 3310..so i think i wll get des...
mae at mait
cse(2nd shift) at mait
cse at msit....

which one is d best option for me....???
i am open for both...cs and mechanical....
nd fees etc..is not a prob....
bt i want to add one more thing....my father is a mech engineer...obviously he can help me in my studies nd oder things if i opt for mae....bt d prob is dat i have heard faculty  and placement is not gud at mait for mechanical...though i wll not go for on campus placement....i wll go for m.tech or mba for sure....
so pls guide...which one is correct for me????

Offline pikachu

  • pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 8866
  • Posts: 5772
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2012, 02:25:41 pm »
Quote from: adityamahajan123 on June 16, 2012, 02:08:05 pm
please help..!!
i am getting jaypee noida sec 62 cse
my ip rank is 3310..so i think i wll get des...
mae at mait
cse(2nd shift) at mait
cse at msit....

which one is d best option for me....???
i am open for both...cs and mechanical....
nd fees etc..is not a prob....
bt i want to add one more thing....my father is a mech engineer...obviously he can help me in my studies nd oder things if i opt for mae....bt d prob is dat i have heard faculty  and placement is not gud at mait for mechanical...though i wll not go for on campus placement....i wll go for m.tech or mba for sure....
so pls guide...which one is correct for me????



I wud say go for MSIT CSE ... or MAIT CSE 2ND SHIFT or even MAIT IT

Offline adhinav

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 04:15:07 am »
plz give me "Preference sheet at my rank 3465"  (Outside Delhi general Candidate)
branch preference CSE> E&TC> IT>EEE

Offline mannu7777

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 5
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 08:11:32 am »
first of all thnx to all moderaters ,for such a nice answers... :clap1


sir , i have got 4289 rank ,i m intersted in cse > ece , which
colleges i get in first  counselling ,,, wat abt "ait" as it is very
close to my home,,,,





and i also get dr  br ambedkar nit jalandhAR .. SO WHICH 1 IS BETTER ,,, my ip rank colleges or nit jalandhar ......


plz reply


and give me my reference sheet .... :think  






Offline pikachu

  • pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 8866
  • Posts: 5772
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2012, 09:58:05 am »
Quote from: adhinav on June 17, 2012, 04:15:07 am
plz give me "Preference sheet at my rank 3465"  (Outside Delhi general Candidate)
branch preference CSE> E&TC> IT>EEE


MAIT CSE 2ND SHIFT
MSIT CSE
MAIT ECE 2ND SHIFT
MSIT CSE 2ND SHIFT
MSIT ECE 2ND SHIFT
MAIT IT
MAIT IT 2ND SHIFT - Introduced From This Year
BVP IT
MSIT IT
BVP EEE
MAIT EEE
MSIT IT 2ND SHIFT
MAIT EEE 2ND SHIFT
MSIT EEE

Offline pikachu

  • pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 8866
  • Posts: 5772
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2012, 10:07:18 am »
Quote from: mannu7777 on June 17, 2012, 08:11:32 am
first of all thnx to all moderaters ,for such a nice answers... :clap1


sir , i have got 4289 rank ,i m intersted in cse > ece , which
colleges i get in first  counselling ,,, wat abt "ait" as it is very
close to my home,,,,


and i also get dr  br ambedkar nit jalandhAR .. SO WHICH 1 IS BETTER ,,, my ip rank colleges or nit jalandhar ......

plz reply

and give me my reference sheet .... :think  



In 1st counselling u can get MSIT IT , MSIT EEE , MSIT CSE 2ND SHIFT , MAIT IT 2ND SHIFT , MSIT IT 2 D SHIFT ,MAIT EEE 2ND SHIFT , GTBIT ALL BRANCHES .
SOME CHANCES OF GETTING AIT ECE IN 1ST COUNSELLING AS WELL


Well if AIT is near to your home then go with it . But if u think u can commute for better college then u have real chances in MAIT , MSIT , BVP . As 180 seats have increased in MAIT so even better chance to get IT , EEE in MAIT 1ST SHIFT , BVP and all branches in MSIT 1ST SHIFT .


 Your AIEEE rank .....AIR ????

Offline adhinav

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 3000 to 5000
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2012, 03:17:38 pm »
does 2nd shift make any difference placement wise or academic wise or in any other manner....

 

seat status at rank 3187 delhi general girl

Started by diksha2104

Replies: 1
Views: 1774
Last post July 02, 2012, 02:05:14 pm
by Footiemaniac13
COLLEGE FOR OUTSIDE DELHI GENRAL DEFENCE RANK 10000-12000

Started by aditya narayan andey

Replies: 5
Views: 1975
Last post June 07, 2015, 02:22:29 pm
by BEN TENNYSON
sir.... can i get some good college in ipu with my cet rank 8227 in odgen ???

Started by payal.chaudhary

Replies: 9
Views: 4777
Last post July 07, 2013, 05:26:49 pm
by bhrtkhatri228
Which college can i get with 14282 DGEN rank

Started by shwez

Replies: 3
Views: 2381
Last post June 04, 2013, 09:42:19 am
by Captain America
is any or which colleges i can get for ipu cet rank 45884 dobc ?

Started by gouravvk

Replies: 1
Views: 1753
Last post June 24, 2013, 06:02:17 pm
by pikachu
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49