Author Topic: preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000  (Read 51572 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline suchita

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2012, 06:53:55 pm »
igit it or bvp cse    
please give reasons too
very confused :frus

Offline pikachu

  • pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 8866
  • Posts: 5772
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2012, 07:28:32 pm »
Quote from: suchita on June 20, 2012, 06:53:55 pm
igit it or bvp cse    
please give reasons too
very confused :frus


Anytime IGIT IT ...

Reason : Placement wise - There is huge difference between average package of BVP and IGIT .
bvp - avg pay around 3.5lpa
Igit it/cse - avg pay around 5lpa

In IGIT u will be able to sit for big buck companies like MICROSOFT, ADOBE , SAMSUNG , C-DOT , GE , CISCO . Whereas in BVP none of these companies come for recruitment .
Fees is also less for IGIT and ofcourse Govt Tag .


No second thoughts .....
IGIT IT

Offline pikachu

  • pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 8866
  • Posts: 5772
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2012, 07:55:51 pm »
Quote from: vivek.kaushik on June 20, 2012, 05:49:15 pm
Quote from: pikachu on June 19, 2012, 03:22:16 pm
Quote from: vivek.kaushik on June 19, 2012, 02:09:11 pm
sir my ipu cet rank 2012 is 2725 outside delhi general category. please help for preference sheet .my preference is cs>ECE>IT>MECH.
what is the difference in placements if i take admission in second shift? sir as the intake in mait has increased can i get there?and shall i choose ymca faridabad over bvp ,msit and mait..plzzzz reply... also tell the possibilities in second shift..



Well no difference in Placements between both th shifts .
Current Placements of YMCA and MAIT are pretty equivalent . In MAIT u have about 120% placements offers with no chance of getting above 4lpa package . Whereas in YMCA u have 80-90% placement offers in CSE,ECE,EEE,IT,MAE with around 6-7 chances of sitting in companies who pay above 4lpa and selects more than 3 students .
Infrawise - MAIT is better than YMCA .
Location wise - Seems u must be in Faridabad . So, YMCA will be location wise better than you .
Placement wise - I have already told .

Now chances in IPU -
Well in BVP/MAIT chances of getting CSE and ECE are less . You can get BVP/MAIT IT and MSIT CSE/ECE . Plus u have slight chances to get MAIT CSE/ECE 2nd shift .

As u are from Haryana so i wud say take YMCA .
You can even think about DCRUST main campus . Its current placement are much better than YMCA . Though in HSCS counselling YMCA will fill earlier than DCRUST .

Currently on basis of Placements :

DCRUST > YMCA >= MAIT=BVP > MSIT


THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR ADVICE. WHAT IS DCRUST? CAN YOU PLEASE ELABORATE ON ITS LOCATION ,INFRASTRUCTURE AND PLACEMENTS? MY HARYANA RANK IN AIEEE IS 2800 (ALL INDIA) AND 2400 (CATEGORY) DO I STAND ANY CHANCE OF GETTING YMCA? AND SIR AS YMCA HAS BECOME DEEMED UNIVERSITY , WILL YOU STILL RECOMMEND IT OVER MAIT OR BVP? AND ARE THE PACKAGES PROVIDED BY COMPANIES VISITING MSIT AND BVP ALSO NOT MORE THAN 4 LAKHS PER ANNUM?




DCRUST - Deen Bandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology , Murthal , Sonipat .
Location : Sonipat
Infra : Campus is huge . Infra wise - Average . Catchy thing - Use of solar power

Bro , i will recommened YMCA and DCRUST always before MAIT/BVP .

Some stats of 2011 DCRUST placements : Mentioning Only those that were above 4lpa
INDIAN ARMY - 23 SELECTED - 4.8lpa
OMEGA - 12 SELECTED - 12lpa
Aakash institute - 6 selected - 6lpa
Suzuki Powertrains - 5 selected - 4.5lpa Cummins - 5 selected - 4.2lpa
Sapient - 5 selected - 4.1lpa
Tata Power Train - 5 selected - 4.1lpa
Samsung - 4 selected - 4.1lpa
Indian Air Force - 1 selected - 5.1lpa
Bharat Electronics - 2 selected - 6lpa
IOCL - 1 selected - 8.5lpa
Minerva - 3 selected - 4.5lpa
Mentor Graphics - 1 selected - 8lpa
Monnet Steel - 1 selected - 5lpa


In 2011 - I don't think in MAIT any company gave above 4lpa . In BVP - i think only cypress gave 7lpa and selected 3-4 students .
In 2012 - In MAIT only 3 students were selected for above 4lpa package .
Cypress - 1 selected - 7lpa
Thoughworks - 1 selcted - 5.85lpa
Capital IQ - 1 selcted - 4.1lpa


You stated DEEMED university ...
I guess u don't know meaning of deemed university....am i right ??
Any college which has good infra , research and all other things can apply for UNIVERSITY STATUS . If govt sees it has adequate sources then it give that college tag of DEEMED UNIVERSITY - which means that in near future it will be permanent University and will have power to affiliate other college . Every university like ggsipu wud been first granted deemed university status and then after few years wud have been made permanent university .
So Getting Deemed status is a way step forward to become govt permanent university and affiliate other colleges.  And YMCA is a state govt owned university.


What's your AIEEE AIR RANK ??

I guess it wud be around 55k

Offline akashroy

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2012, 01:57:54 am »
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2484? (Delhi general , boy)

What's better MAIT CSE or MIT Manipal CSE?

Offline vivek.kaushik

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 18
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2012, 08:16:22 am »
Quote from: pikachu on June 20, 2012, 07:55:51 pm
Quote from: vivek.kaushik on June 20, 2012, 05:49:15 pm
Quote from: pikachu on June 19, 2012, 03:22:16 pm
Quote from: vivek.kaushik on June 19, 2012, 02:09:11 pm
sir my ipu cet rank 2012 is 2725 outside delhi general category. please help for preference sheet .my preference is cs>ECE>IT>MECH.
what is the difference in placements if i take admission in second shift? sir as the intake in mait has increased can i get there?and shall i choose ymca faridabad over bvp ,msit and mait..plzzzz reply... also tell the possibilities in second shift..



Well no difference in Placements between both th shifts .
Current Placements of YMCA and MAIT are pretty equivalent . In MAIT u have about 120% placements offers with no chance of getting above 4lpa package . Whereas in YMCA u have 80-90% placement offers in CSE,ECE,EEE,IT,MAE with around 6-7 chances of sitting in companies who pay above 4lpa and selects more than 3 students .
Infrawise - MAIT is better than YMCA .
Location wise - Seems u must be in Faridabad . So, YMCA will be location wise better than you .
Placement wise - I have already told .

Now chances in IPU -
Well in BVP/MAIT chances of getting CSE and ECE are less . You can get BVP/MAIT IT and MSIT CSE/ECE . Plus u have slight chances to get MAIT CSE/ECE 2nd shift .

As u are from Haryana so i wud say take YMCA .
You can even think about DCRUST main campus . Its current placement are much better than YMCA . Though in HSCS counselling YMCA will fill earlier than DCRUST .

Currently on basis of Placements :

DCRUST > YMCA >= MAIT=BVP > MSIT


THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR ADVICE. WHAT IS DCRUST? CAN YOU PLEASE ELABORATE ON ITS LOCATION ,INFRASTRUCTURE AND PLACEMENTS? MY HARYANA RANK IN AIEEE IS 2800 (ALL INDIA) AND 2400 (CATEGORY) DO I STAND ANY CHANCE OF GETTING YMCA? AND SIR AS YMCA HAS BECOME DEEMED UNIVERSITY , WILL YOU STILL RECOMMEND IT OVER MAIT OR BVP? AND ARE THE PACKAGES PROVIDED BY COMPANIES VISITING MSIT AND BVP ALSO NOT MORE THAN 4 LAKHS PER ANNUM?




DCRUST - Deen Bandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology , Murthal , Sonipat .
Location : Sonipat
Infra : Campus is huge . Infra wise - Average . Catchy thing - Use of solar power

Bro , i will recommened YMCA and DCRUST always before MAIT/BVP .

Some stats of 2011 DCRUST placements : Mentioning Only those that were above 4lpa
INDIAN ARMY - 23 SELECTED - 4.8lpa
OMEGA - 12 SELECTED - 12lpa
Aakash institute - 6 selected - 6lpa
Suzuki Powertrains - 5 selected - 4.5lpa Cummins - 5 selected - 4.2lpa
Sapient - 5 selected - 4.1lpa
Tata Power Train - 5 selected - 4.1lpa
Samsung - 4 selected - 4.1lpa
Indian Air Force - 1 selected - 5.1lpa
Bharat Electronics - 2 selected - 6lpa
IOCL - 1 selected - 8.5lpa
Minerva - 3 selected - 4.5lpa
Mentor Graphics - 1 selected - 8lpa
Monnet Steel - 1 selected - 5lpa


In 2011 - I don't think in MAIT any company gave above 4lpa . In BVP - i think only cypress gave 7lpa and selected 3-4 students .
In 2012 - In MAIT only 3 students were selected for above 4lpa package .
Cypress - 1 selected - 7lpa
Thoughworks - 1 selcted - 5.85lpa
Capital IQ - 1 selcted - 4.1lpa


You stated DEEMED university ...
I guess u don't know meaning of deemed university....am i right ??
Any college which has good infra , research and all other things can apply for UNIVERSITY STATUS . If govt sees it has adequate sources then it give that college tag of DEEMED UNIVERSITY - which means that in near future it will be permanent University and will have power to affiliate other college . Every university like ggsipu wud been first granted deemed university status and then after few years wud have been made permanent university .
So Getting Deemed status is a way step forward to become govt permanent university and affiliate other colleges.  And YMCA is a state govt owned university.


What's your AIEEE AIR RANK ??

I guess it wud be around 55k


my aieee rank is 75546 and i dont think i will get
either if ymca and dcrust and i also wanted to ask about npti i read at another forum that its quite a good option but its ranking is low..  and plss prepare a preference sheet for me outside delhi general boy 2725 rank ..preferences cse>ece>it>mech>eee ans sir in our ranking 1 column is "others" what factors are taken into account there?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 11:09:29 am by pikachu »

Offline pikachu

  • pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 8866
  • Posts: 5772
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2012, 11:13:16 am »
Quote from: akashroy on June 21, 2012, 01:57:54 am
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2484? (Delhi general , boy)

What's better MAIT CSE or MIT Manipal CSE?



USIT CSE
USIT ECE
USIT IT
MAIT CSE
BVP CSE
BVP ECE
MAIT ECE
MAIT CSE 2ND SHIFT
MSIT CSE
MAIT IT
BVP IT


Mait Cse is better than Manipal as placement wise both are equivalent and fees of Manipal is double than that of Mait .

Offline pikachu

  • pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 8866
  • Posts: 5772
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2012, 01:13:52 pm »
Quote/Ask Question

my aieee rank is 75546 and i dont think i will get
either if ymca and dcrust and i also wanted to ask about npti i read at another forum that its quite a good option but its ranking is low..  and plss prepare a preference sheet for me outside delhi general boy 2725 rank ..preferences cse>ece>it>mech>eee ans sir in our ranking 1 column is "others" what factors are taken into account there?  


At 75k u will not get DCRUST and YMCA .
Well NPTI has 100 % placements with all major core companies coming but its location, infra and college  life is awful as stated by few NPTIians on Techbits .

Prefernce sheet

MAIT CSE
BVP CSE
BVP ECE
MAIT ECE
MAIT CSE 2nd shift
MSIT CSE
MAIT IT
BVP IT
MAIT ECE 2nd shift
MSIT ECE
MSIT CSE 2nd shift
MAIT IT 2nd shift



Don't know about that 'others'

Offline vivek.kaushik

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 18
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2012, 01:26:11 pm »
sir do i really stand chance of getting cse in mait or bvp?
and if mechanical is an option then which college will u suggest on the basis of placements ny core companies and good package?
and also as you said that npti does not have good infrastructure .. how does it affects an aspirant ..ultimately what one wants is getting placed in a reputed company? what are the average packages at npti?

Offline pikachu

  • pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 8866
  • Posts: 5772
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2012, 01:42:07 pm »
Quote from: vivek.kaushik on June 21, 2012, 01:26:11 pm
sir do i really stand chance of getting cse in mait or bvp?
and if mechanical is an option then which college will u suggest on the basis of placements ny core companies and good package?
and also as you said that npti does not have good infrastructure .. how does it affects an aspirant ..ultimately what one wants is getting placed in a reputed company? what are the average packages at npti?


Gud Chances to get MAIT CSE 2nd shift otherwise many other options in MSIT and MAIT IT are there .
For mechanical go only with MAIT - u can get MAIT MAE 2nd shift . Around 3-4 core companies come in MAIT for Mae placements . Otherwise INFOSYS also recruits Mechanical students from MAIT .

For everything about NPTI - please just have a visit to NPTI .

Offline vivek.kaushik

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 18
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2012, 01:43:32 pm »
sir which one is better mait it or msit cse... ?

Offline pikachu

  • pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 8866
  • Posts: 5772
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2012, 01:53:05 pm »
Quote from: vivek.kaushik on June 21, 2012, 01:43:32 pm
sir which one is better mait it or msit cse... ?




Well that's the most controversial question ....
Because both are equivalent ....

Take anyone u will not regret
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 01:54:41 pm by pikachu »

Offline akashroy

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2012, 03:12:53 pm »
My ipu cet rank is 2484 (delhi quota, boy, general) and AIEEE rank is 110000 (1 lac and ten thousand)

Is there anything better than IP university which I could get through my AIEEE rank?
What preference should I fill in AIEEE counselling?
Plz Help!!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:14:58 pm by akashroy »

Offline vivek.kaushik

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 18
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2012, 03:20:07 pm »
Sir which is d best collegein ip for mechanical? I hab heard that mechanical is best in gb pant is it so? And plss guide me for aieee tooo.. My air is 75556... And category 54000 my state rank is 2800  and category 2400

Offline NIDHI33

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 21
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2012, 04:38:24 pm »
hii...

as you suggested IGIT IT> BVP CSE

i am completely convinced with your reasons.. bt after getiing good package at campus placement and government tag...
do we have a bright futute in this field..?? cz even in government job openings also there is hardly any vacancy for IT trade...
even the syllabus of cse~it, bt still people suggest to go with cse instead of it...

what do you think on this..??



Offline NIDHI33

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 21
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
preference sheet for IPU CET rank 2000 to 3000
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2012, 04:38:57 pm »
hii...

as you suggested IGIT IT> BVP CSE

i am completely convinced with your reasons.. bt after getiing good package at campus placement and government tag...
do we have a bright futute in this field..?? cz even in government job openings also there is hardly any vacancy for IT trade...
even the syllabus of cse~it, bt still people suggest to go with cse instead of it...

what do you think on this..??



 

seat status at rank 3187 delhi general girl

Started by diksha2104

Replies: 1
Views: 1774
Last post July 02, 2012, 02:05:14 pm
by Footiemaniac13
COLLEGE FOR OUTSIDE DELHI GENRAL DEFENCE RANK 10000-12000

Started by aditya narayan andey

Replies: 5
Views: 1972
Last post June 07, 2015, 02:22:29 pm
by BEN TENNYSON
sir.... can i get some good college in ipu with my cet rank 8227 in odgen ???

Started by payal.chaudhary

Replies: 9
Views: 4772
Last post July 07, 2013, 05:26:49 pm
by bhrtkhatri228
Which college can i get with 14282 DGEN rank

Started by shwez

Replies: 3
Views: 2376
Last post June 04, 2013, 09:42:19 am
by Captain America
is any or which colleges i can get for ipu cet rank 45884 dobc ?

Started by gouravvk

Replies: 1
Views: 1751
Last post June 24, 2013, 06:02:17 pm
by pikachu
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49