Author Topic: suggest for laptop  (Read 5200 times)

Offline vivekrules55

• View Profile
suggest for laptop
« on: November 02, 2012, 01:13:11 pm »
wanna buy laptop under 35,000...n plzz suggest if hp 2136 is good option in this range  ..my requirement:- 4gb ram, 500 gb hard disk, 2gb graphic card? plz reply all of you :adore1
You do not have permission to give points
point 0 Points

This topic did not receive points.

Offline Captain America

• The Winter Soldier.
  • Alumni
  • The Winter Soldier.

• NIEC
    • _
      EEE
    • View Profile
Re: suggest for laptop
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 05:05:51 pm »
This time I wanna buy a new laptop under 30000 rs range. first and most imp requirement is durability.
currently, im having dell inspiron lappy, which has always made me cry for issues like driver problem, heating problem etc.
and now I need 18000rs to deal with damaged hard drive, dvd tray and cooling fan.
so I decided to buy a new one and dump this one.
im thinking about lenovo.
need reveiw.

Justice denied anywhere diminishes justice everywhere.

Offline Sam

• I am what I am
  • Universal Moderator
  • I am what I am

• NIEC
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
    • TheGeekyWay- Free tutorials on Programming, WebDevelopment, Electronics, Linux etc.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 05:34:46 pm »
This time I wanna buy a new laptop under 30000 rs range. first and most imp requirement is durability.
currently, im having dell inspiron lappy, which has always made me cry for issues like driver problem, heating problem etc.
and now I need 18000rs to deal with damaged hard drive, dvd tray and cooling fan.
need reveiw.

I also bought one a few months ago.

Ok, First of all, Try only these companies

> DELL
> SAMSUNG
> HP
> LENOVO

Dell Laptops are the costliest.

Rest all you will get at lower price with same configuration.

Lenovo offers good laptop, I have seen them.

But one suggestion, do not go for HCL at all, or else you will end up crying.

If you have any specific requirements, or chosen a model, then tell..?

Offline XYLS

• The Awesomeness Deployer™
  • Alumni

• NIEC
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
    • Coding Bot
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 10:43:13 pm »
I like this Laptop DELL 15R Turbo

http://www.dell.com/in/p/inspiron-15r-se-7520/pd

If anyone can do the hardwork and suggest me if other laptops of the same configuration are available with less prices ?

BEN TENNYSON

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 10:52:13 pm »
I like this Laptop DELL 15R Turbo

http://www.dell.com/in/p/inspiron-15r-se-7520/pd

If anyone can do the hardwork and suggest me if other laptops of the same configuration are available with less prices ?
which one is yours?? i-5 or i7???

Offline XYLS

• The Awesomeness Deployer™
  • Alumni

• NIEC
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
    • Coding Bot
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 10:59:21 pm »
which one is yours?? i-5 or i7???
Ohhh, I didn't specified...
Here's the URL:

http://www.dell.com/in/p/inspiron-15r-se-7520/fs
The Third and fourth One.

BEN TENNYSON

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 11:09:46 pm »
I also bought one a few months ago.

Ok, First of all, Try only these companies

> DELL
> SAMSUNG
> HP
> LENOVO

Dell Laptops are the costliest.

Rest all you will get at lower price with same configuration.

Lenovo offers good laptop, I have seen them.

But one suggestion, do not go for HCL at all, or else you will end up crying.

If you have any specific requirements, or chosen a model, then tell..?
WELL SAID Sam" But I will choose HP over samsung DID YOU ever heard of samsung??
and HCL They r selling their laptops with 5years warranty
and about the ranking list the Dell is far better than any other in the market till now . Lenevo acer hcl asus all are same don't go with name.Everything is about parts and manufacture.LAPTOPS ARE GENERALLY MADE UP OF SAME PARTS i.e. PROCESSER,RAM,GRAPHIC CARD but what matters? company's are usually made laptops with same parts the difference is in their manufacturing and arranging how they deal with it.this matters in the market.the long term issue etc.the DELL Laptops are good and HP is somewhat lower than that.

BEN TENNYSON

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 11:27:15 pm »
Ohhh, I didn't specified...
Here's the URL:

http://www.dell.com/in/p/inspiron-15r-se-7520/fs
The Third and fourth One.
All things are same in the both u specified the only difference is ram the 3rd one have 4GB and 4th one have 8GB.This is not a big issue But the video card u specified it might be a problem in the future.Try to get a NVIDIA min .NOTE- At this price point u can get more than that try other companys as well

Offline Furia-Cieca

• Waiting to fail, or failing to wait?
  • Alumni
  • Waiting to fail, or failing to wait?

• MAIT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2013, 11:57:13 pm »
need reveiw.

Lenovo's are very good lappys.
And Lenovo is one of the few PC makers doing well these days in the sluggish market. Now they won't give you as good a service as HP does if you break your laptop, but it is genuinely good and affordable. Affordability is a major reason why they're the 2nd largest PC(Laptop+Desk) maker in the world behind in only HP, which has been an undisputed leader for a long while now and is the big daddy of the industry really. :D

(Offtopic :P But I read a report not so long ago that Lenovo could pull off the impossible and overtake HP as world leader in PC sales for the first time in 6 years, if it continues its growth trend- http://news.cnet.com/8301-1001_3-57546891-92/lenovo-wins-record-market-share-thanks-to-strong-pc-sales/
To compare HP, LEnovo, Dell marketshare-  http://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=prUS23730212)
Dulcet SolutionsDulcet Solutions)
If you want high machines, go for Apple Macbooks or HP's Ultrabooks dead-high end, if you want affordable and good quality go for Lenovo without doubt, if you want high end support and across-the world serviceability then HP followed by Dell.
MAIT CSE[2008-12]
SAP MDG/HANA/UI5, SAP NetWeaver.

Offline Sam

• I am what I am
  • Universal Moderator
  • I am what I am

• NIEC
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
    • TheGeekyWay- Free tutorials on Programming, WebDevelopment, Electronics, Linux etc.
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2013, 12:01:12 am »
WELL SAID Sam" But I will choose HP over samsung DID YOU ever heard of samsung??
and HCL They r selling their laptops with 5years warranty
and about the ranking list the Dell is far better than any other in the market till now . Lenevo acer hcl asus all are same don't go with name.Everything is about parts and manufacture.LAPTOPS ARE GENERALLY MADE UP OF SAME PARTS i.e. PROCESSER,RAM,GRAPHIC CARD but what matters? company's are usually made laptops with same parts the difference is in their manufacturing and arranging how they deal with it.this matters in the market.the long term issue etc.the DELL Laptops are good and HP is somewhat lower than that.

BEN, now here's the catch.

First of all, yes I didn't heard of Samsung Laptops earlier than I bought one, (Yes, I got Samsung Laptop few months back)

Now here's the reason for doing so :-

> Dell was giving me a laptop which configuration wise was good for me, for around 1-1.5k more.

> In samsung , I was getting a 1 Gb Nvidia Optimus Dedicated Graphics too.

But this was not what just made me to buy samsung.

> The Dell Laptop hardware wise was enough for me, but it's look was like a DABBA, ( My mom looking at is said, "ye to 2nd hand lag raha hai")

and seriously it was just like daba, I can't even describe it.

While Samsung laptop was looking pretty good.

Moreover, Dell's onsite warranty is now costing more than 9k for the extension. More people will tell you it's around 10 k now.

Whereas, Samsung offering the same in 3k more.

The last and the most important, which made me to buy Samsung was...

Open any laptop, most of the parts are manufactured by Samsung. (and I was shocked to hear that, my tech freak friend told me that)

So, at last despite of hearing Good and bad about Dell (actually more good and to go only for Dell)

All the conditions made me to buy Samsung.

So, if you want to save few bucks, don't go for Dell, and with above 9k for warranty extension, it doesn't deserve it.  :challenge_accepted

Offline Sam

• I am what I am
  • Universal Moderator
  • I am what I am

• NIEC
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2013, 12:15:32 am »
And about your saying "HCL is giving 5 years warranty"

but agar 2-3 mahine mein aapka laptop kharab ho jaye, to aap kya service center bhaagte rahoge 5 saal tak.??  =))

It happened with almost all people who got HCL... and it's true.. bas kismat ki baat hai, ki agar apka HCL lappy chal gaya.

Moreover, DELL has become famous now, so they increased their price offering merely same configuration at more price.

If you have extra bucks, and just for the sake of warranty and the brand name "DELL" , you can go for it.

While I agree, HP is still a very good brand, you would find around 2-3 k less price from DELL for same configuration.

BEN TENNYSON

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2013, 12:19:55 am »
BEN, now here's the catch.

First of all, yes I didn't heard of Samsung Laptops earlier than I bought one, (Yes, I got Samsung Laptop few months back)WHO ADVISE YOU TO DO SO?

Now here's the reason for doing so :-

> Dell was giving me a laptop which configuration wise was good for me, for around 1-1.5k more.

> In samsung , I was getting a 1 Gb Nvidia Optimus Dedicated Graphics too.

But this was not what just made me to buy samsung.

> The Dell Laptop hardware wise was enough for me, but it's look was like a DABBA, ( My mom looking at is said, "ye to 2nd hand lag raha hai") YOU BOUGHT A LAPTOP ONLY BECAUSE IT LOOKS GOOD (:|

and seriously it was just like daba, I can't even describe it.

While Samsung laptop was looking pretty good.

Moreover, Dell's onsite warranty is now costing more than 9k for the extension. More people will tell you it's around 10 k now.

Whereas, Samsung offering the same in 3k moreBRO QUICK SUPPORT AND ONLINE SUPPORT MATTERS' IN THIS AREA U WILL SEE LOT OF DIFFERENCE.

The last and the most important, which made me to buy Samsung was...

Open any laptop, most of the partsWHAT PARTS?? are manufactured by Samsung. (and I was shocked to hear that, my tech freak friend told me that)

So, at last despite of hearing Good and bad about Dell (actually more good and to go only for Dell)

All the conditions made me to buy Samsung.

So, if you want to save few bucks, don't go for Dell, and with above 9k for warranty extension, it doesn't deserve it.  :challenge_accepted
as i already said the ultimate difference is quality make'' TELL ME THE NO. OF BOTH GFX CARDS ALSO>>

Offline Sam

• I am what I am
  • Universal Moderator
  • I am what I am

• NIEC
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2013, 12:20:34 am »
So, @Captain America,

Go for HP, Samsung , Lenovo or DELL

If you don't want to spend more for same configuration then just forget DELL.

But the three brands are really Good, and even if you enter HCL showroom by mistake, don't get any lappy from there....

Offline Sam

• I am what I am
  • Universal Moderator
  • I am what I am

• NIEC
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2013, 12:22:22 am »
as i already said the ultimate difference is quality make'' TELL ME THE NO. OF BOTH GFX CARDS ALSO>>

I am also talking about the quality make.

Dell laptop had just integrated Graphics and no Dedicated one's while Samsung was offering me so.

Offline Sam

• I am what I am
  • Universal Moderator
  • I am what I am

• NIEC
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2013, 12:26:37 am »
And yes, if you have some dedicated graphics, it surely improve the performance in video streaming etc.

Since I am not a Game Freak, I didn't need a much higher Graphic Card

Moreover, don't get Graphic Card just for the sake of having one, as Graphic Cards make your lappy's battery run off early.

So, if you don't really need it, then don't go for it.

But getting some dedicated graphics is enough .

(I got 1 GB Dedicated Graphic Card)

Suggest a smart phone (Range Rs 8000-13000)

Started by Hitesh007

Replies: 9
Views: 1939
Last post June 18, 2015, 10:12:29 pm
by vaibhavs800
Can u suggest me a good phone

Started by Durgesh Chauhan

Replies: 5
Views: 2031
Last post November 23, 2008, 08:18:40 pm
by ospapapa
pls suggest a good phone for old ppl...

Started by popli

Replies: 6
Views: 1840
Last post June 03, 2012, 04:37:35 am
by smethrony
Suggest a phone

Started by dext3r

Replies: 4
Views: 5879
Last post September 15, 2012, 03:26:01 pm
by Sam
suggest about this phone

Started by Champ

Replies: 12
Views: 3164
Last post June 19, 2013, 06:29:55 pm
by super_saiyan
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49