Author Topic: Require Information On passing criteria for 2009 batch BBA B&I  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Prashanth Menon

• _
      OTHERS
    • _
      Other
    • View Profile
Hello..!
I am a student of 2009 batch bba b&i. I have cleared all my exams in 2nd year. and have cleared  every subject in second semester. but i am having back in 3 sub in 1st semester. now i want to knw is whether i will get promoted to 3rd yr or not? and if possible please let me knw how can i get those back papers rechecked properly again?

Please help as my college management are not giving me proper informations..
You do not have permission to give points
point 0 Points

This topic did not receive points.

Offline dext3r

• Alumni
  • Techbits Elite Member

• USIT
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
Re: Require Information On passing criteria for 2009 batch BBA B&I
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 07:04:38 pm »
Hello..!
I am a student of 2009 batch bba b&i. I have cleared all my exams in 2nd year. and have cleared  every subject in second semester. but i am having back in 3 sub in 1st semester. now i want to knw is whether i will get promoted to 3rd yr or not? and if possible please let me knw how can i get those back papers rechecked properly again?

I think that the same rules of B.Tech apply to BBA regarding year back.

According to it, to pass an year you require 50%credits of that year and 90%credits of the previous years.
So, make the calculation and you will know if you are eligible or not.

And i think that there is a Mercy Chance also for those who are not eligible for passing(having year back).

Regarding complete procedure of  Rechecking, CLICK HERE

READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING

Wait For Replies | Post Only Once | Ask in Relevant Threads | Avoid Creating New Topics

Offline Prashanth Menon

• _
      OTHERS
    • _
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 07:33:16 pm »
Thank u for the information. as the same i want to know that if possible, then can i give supplimntry paper of back paper? i dnt want to repeat again as my 2 years has already been wasted. just like that. So if there is any possible way to come up with these back papers, it would be helpfull as i knw that these backs were not expected. its little shocking for me and i knw tht if proper rechecking could be done. then i will get passing marks. Please help.

Offline dext3r

• Alumni
  • Techbits Elite Member

• USIT
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 07:48:14 pm »
Hello..!

You are of 2009 batch and not in 3rd year ?  :think

Thank u for the information. as the same i want to know that if possible, then can i give supplimntry paper of back paper? i dnt want to repeat again as my 2 years has already been wasted. just like that. So if there is any possible way to come up with these back papers, it would be helpfull as i knw that these backs were not expected. its little shocking for me and i knw tht if proper rechecking could be done. then i will get passing marks. Please help.

Considering that you are in 2nd year and have cleared all the subjects of 2nd year then you will be given a chance to obtain 90% credits of the previous years, i.e you will be given a chance of supplementary examinations for attaining 90% credits.

Read the attachment for info regarding the supplementary examinations.

Wait For Replies | Post Only Once | Ask in Relevant Threads | Avoid Creating New Topics

Offline Prashanth Menon

• _
      OTHERS
    • _
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 08:07:35 pm »
But as i am an 2009 batch student, so will they give a chance to me for writting the suppli? If yes then what are the procedures to fill for the suppli?

Offline dext3r

• Alumni
  • Techbits Elite Member

• USIT
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 08:14:00 pm »
No idea if you will be eligible because of your batch or not.

For procedure, read the attachments.

Offline Prashanth Menon

• _
      OTHERS
    • _
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 08:28:34 pm »
ok.. thank u for the information.. I think i should go to the univ and ask whther i can give suppli or not. thank u very much.

Good Night. thnx again

Offline dext3r

• Alumni
  • Techbits Elite Member

• USIT
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 08:33:59 pm »
ok.. thank u for the information.. I think i should go to the univ and ask whther i can give suppli or not. thank u very much.

Good Night. thnx again

Yeah!
Going to university will be better! :)

Welcome.  :angel:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49