Author Topic: Help regarding BCA Colleges  (Read 5494 times)

Offline jikjatin

• _
      Other
    • View Profile
Help regarding BCA Colleges
« on: May 29, 2014, 08:35:06 pm »
my cet 2014 rank in bca exam is 533 what are the collages i go for and what are the best collage for bca in ip.
thanks
You do not have permission to give points
point 0 Points

This topic did not receive points.

Offline jikjatin

• _
      Other
    • View Profile
Re: Help regarding BCA Colleges
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 11:17:40 am »
anybody have the answer. ab  yha bhi answer nhi mila to kha milayga.
 L-)

Offline Stive

• _
      IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 01:46:35 pm »
u will get ur ans till night :)

Offline BEN TENNYSON

• Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 01:53:27 pm »
my cet 2014 rank in bca exam is 533 what are the collages i go for and what are the best collage for bca in ip.
thanks
Look for MSIT

You can get,

IITM,Vivekanand,Jagan,Jagannath

Offline Richa bora

• _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 05:25:38 pm »
my cet 2014 rank in bca exam is 1012 after 1st round of counselling i have got institute of innovation in technology and management... i belong to category general , delhi...i am going for the 2nd round of counselling (morning shift) ,, any idea what college can i get.? PLEASE someone response or give me instructions...  :girl_smile
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:42:07 pm by Richa bora »

Offline A M

• Anubhavv Miittal
  • Alumni
  • Nothing is Permanent except Change & I AM D CHANGE

• ASET
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 07:21:09 pm »
my cet 2014 rank in bca exam is 1012 after 1st round of counselling i have got institute of innovation in technology and management... i belong to category general , delhi...i am going for the 2nd round of counselling (morning shift) ,, any idea what college can i get.? PLEASE someone response or give me instructions...  :girl_smile

You can get
IITM
JIMS rohini
JIMS Vasant Kunj
VIPS

Almost all colleges except MSI 1st shift

||Techbits Rules||
"Rules are for the Guidance of Wise Men"
Don't Be Fools,Just Follow the Rules..!!
ASET's Fb Page
||||

Offline Richa bora

• _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 11:35:39 pm »

You can get
IITM
JIMS rohini
JIMS Vasant Kunj
VIPS

should i go for the 2nd counselling or not because i don't want jims(both) only hope is iitm (information one) and vips if i will get 1st shift then only its worth giving a shot.... bahut risk hai coz agar upgrade hokar jims mil gye to problem ho jayegi iitm ki seat bhi chali jyegi....so please confirm it that mughe vips ya iitm (information ) mil skta hai ya nhi....risk hai..+tension bhi ...what to do...?> :(( n agr 2nd mein jaoongi so 3rd counselling mein bhi jaoongi main...?

Offline BEN TENNYSON

• Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 12:15:31 pm »

should i go for the 2nd counselling or not because i don't want jims(both) only hope is iitm (information one) and vips if i will get 1st shift then only its worth giving a shot.... bahut risk hai coz agar upgrade hokar jims mil gye to problem ho jayegi iitm ki seat bhi chali jyegi....so please confirm it that mughe vips ya iitm (information ) mil skta hai ya nhi....risk hai..+tension bhi ...what to do...?> :(( n agr 2nd mein jaoongi so 3rd counselling mein bhi jaoongi main...?
What is your preference sheet.

Offline Captain Cool

• HOW YOU DOIN' ??
  • Alumni
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken

• USIT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 12:54:08 pm »

You can get
IITM
JIMS rohini
JIMS Vasant Kunj
VIPS

JIMS vasant kunj ki location bahut sahi hai but infra bahut hi bekaar hai
▌│█║▌║▌║ ∂нσηιsм....мσяε тнαη α яεℓιgιση ║▌║▌║█│▌

Offline A M

• Anubhavv Miittal
  • Alumni
  • Nothing is Permanent except Change & I AM D CHANGE

• ASET
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 01:05:07 pm »

see it all depends on the choice filled by you,
if you have not filled JIMS in your choices, then you wont be
and in case you have filled like
MSI
VPI
IITM (information)
IITM (innovatiove)

then there will be no issue, you will only be upgraded to the colleges you want.
but if JIMS is there in the list above your previous alloted college then there is a risk you can be alloted JIMS as well.

||Techbits Rules||
"Rules are for the Guidance of Wise Men"
Don't Be Fools,Just Follow the Rules..!!
ASET's Fb Page
||||

Offline _Prateek_

• _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2014, 10:22:29 pm »

In 2nd Round you will upgrade and not downgrade in college preference.I am from vips 2nd year and I don't know why 1st shift is only worth whatever they say on website and stuff hardly matter.There is no change in timing whatsoever. VIPs 1st shift 9:30 to 1:30 VIPs 2nd shift 10:30 to 2:30. Faculty remains the same there is no difference b/w anything like you will get some downgrade treatment in 2nd shift.Any teacher can teach any shift.There is no strict iron rule like look these are teacher of 1st shift and these are teacher of 2nd shift.There is nothing like that, teacher of 2nd shift teaches 1st shift students as well and teacher of 1st shift also teaches students of 2nd shift.
Only difference is of timing.I would say if you get VIPS then go for it even if it means going to third counseling.

I have seen IITM and it wasn't all that great.

If you have any other query I can fulfill it.I would be more precise if you can tell how you filled your preference list.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 10:28:05 pm by _Prateek_ »

Offline Richa bora

• _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2014, 01:18:36 pm »
In 2nd Round you will upgrade and not downgrade in college preference.I am from vips 2nd year and I don't know why 1st shift is only worth whatever they say on website and stuff hardly matter.There is no change in timing whatsoever. VIPs 1st shift 9:30 to 1:30 VIPs 2nd shift 10:30 to 2:30. Faculty remains the same there is no difference b/w anything like you will get some downgrade treatment in 2nd shift.Any teacher can teach any shift.There is no strict iron rule like look these are teacher of 1st shift and these are teacher of 2nd shift.There is nothing like that, teacher of 2nd shift teaches 1st shift students as well and teacher of 1st shift also teaches students of 2nd shift.
Only difference is of timing.I would say if you get VIPS then go for it even if it means going to third counseling.

I have seen IITM and it wasn't all that great.

If you have any other query I can fulfill it.I would be more precise if you can tell how you filled your preference list.

i freezed my counselling...can you tell me which iitm is good information or innovation .? if i would have not freezed it i would have got information one.. :(( i want to know that have i done a mistake.? my preference sheet was
msi
vips
iitm(information)
jagannath
jagan
iitm (innovation)
i have got innovation in 1st round .. i have seen the cut off rank of 2nd round in it i am getting jagan and iitm (information) does that means if i would have not freezed it i could have got iitm (information) with skipping jagannath

[URGENT] Which colleges under IPU offer MCA Dual Degree program?

Started by sagarsoni7

Replies: 1
Views: 1650
Last post May 06, 2016, 01:57:49 am
by BEN TENNYSON
Help regarding BCA colleges coming under my rank

Started by Gaurav_Rawat

Replies: 33
Views: 9491
Last post June 21, 2016, 02:52:49 pm
by boss001
Fee Details Of The BCA Colleges Under IP University

Started by BEN TENNYSON

Replies: 0
Views: 2685
Last post May 24, 2015, 09:01:41 pm
by BEN TENNYSON
Fee Details Of The BBA Colleges Under IP University

Started by BEN TENNYSON

Views: 2121
Last post May 24, 2015, 09:18:19 pm
by BEN TENNYSON
Fee Details Of The MCA Colleges Under IP University

Started by BEN TENNYSON

Views: 2215
Last post May 24, 2015, 09:56:41 pm
by BEN TENNYSON
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49