Author Topic: Online shopping websites reviews & delivery time for indian customers-Tradus,Flipkart,Mginger,ebay and more  (Read 28952 times)

Offline rudeman

• Just live the way you want....
  • Administrator
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • Just live the way you want....

• MAIT
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ridely.co
Hello guys , as this is IT age and we all frequently buy stuff from websites online .
generally we get to know about them via FM or TV ads in india and also from visual ads on websites we visit most .

I am sharing my personal experience with some of the websites i have used to buy some stuff online .

Flipkart
I must say that they really have a good service and thats why they are leading in this field in india .
I ordered a book on flipkart and get it delivered on second day after placing the order . I used cash on delivery even then they treated it like normal delivery as most of the websites use to delay delivery of products ordered with cash on delivery facility .

MGinger
I got an email regarding an offer on watch , so it was first time i used their service as it was first time i get to know about them .
I paid with net banking facility . They have mentioned a time of 7-10 days for delivery of their product so i ordered in saturday and get my packet on next saturday they took exactly 7 days . Although their delivery time was much more when you compare with flipkart but i was satisfied as they delivered in the time they promised .

Snapdeal
This one is what i didnt have much of a good experience .. my girlfriend and some of my friends do ordered here but never received the products before 1 month or 30 days .
Although recently a friend ordered saree and she got it delivered in 7 days .
Miracles do happen but i really had bad experience with it .

Tradus
ordered a pen drive and its still on the way .. almost 5 days have passed and the seller is from new delhi itself as its my residential city too but i am still waiting for it .
The track your order link on tradus says :  
Order Status : Pending Order Processing
Dispatch By: 2012-10-09

What i can say that they also take 5-10 days for normal delivery time .
will update the time as soon as i receive my product.

Paid Via net banking .

Ebay
Ordered from ebay and selletrs were from mumbai and another one from jaipur
The guy from mumbai forgot to send me the the usb connector so i got the half in 5 days and half in 2 days when i told him that connector is missing .
The android device keyboard took 7 days to reach .
I paid via online banking in both cases

Offline pikachu

• pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
I have tried only two .

Yebhi - This is the site which started the online store culture , yeah i know homeshop18 , indiatimes and starcj crappers are there from quite some time but they work like tortoise , outdated products and actually represent oldish network .
My personal experience -
They generally deliver the items within 2 working days (as there sending station is near delhi ... Gurgaon) with same Blue Dart service which is used by Flipkart . But there policies are just remarkable , they are best in the apparel business . Firstly they gave an 1k discount on 4k jeans and if u don't like it , u will get the full refund in Cash and that too within a long period of 100 days(this policy is 100% working , personal experience) ...no deduction of even shipping charges....really unbelievable and This thing is not even offered by Shopperstop(online and offline)/ Lifestyle or any other multi brand retail store.

Flipkart - Fast service, again by Blue Dart within 2 to 4 working days , genuine and wide range of products . This site is gaining speed , just by chance i was at Blue Dart office , nearly 50% packets were having flipkart names written on them ..

Trust between Indian Consumers and Online store are increasing and now they don't even confirm the order made via COD (Cash on Delivery) , earlier they used to make a phone call and confirm it but now whoosh ...article delivered the next working day ....

« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 06:36:31 pm by pikachu »

Offline Sam

• I am what I am
  • Universal Moderator
  • I am what I am

• NIEC
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
    • TheGeekyWay- Free tutorials on Programming, WebDevelopment, Electronics, Linux etc.
Is it good to buy online, I mean, do I get Genuine products..?? As whenever I wish to order something online, many people tell me, that there are crap sites and I'll not get Genuine products.  ):(

:at wits end  :at wits end  :at wits end

Offline sagrma

• Administrator
  • Techbits Elite Member

• MAIT
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
Quote from: sammy on October 06, 2012, 08:39:27 pm
Is it good to buy online, I mean, do I get Genuine products..?? As whenever I wish to order something online, many people tell me, that there are crap sites and I'll not get Genuine products.  ):(

flipkart genuine
i can vouch

Offline pikachu

• Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile

India is changing and so are the online stores . They are more genuine than the retail stores , its just that u need to act smart before ordering something . You get the product delievered within 2 days at your doorstep with an option of making the payment at the time of delievery along with the bill and most importantly genuinity..
Few sugggestion : Trust only on famous sites like Flipkart(best of the all) , Snap Deal , Indiatimes , Tradus for non-apparel stuff , while for apparels go for Yebhi , Myntra,  Shopperstop and Jabong .

Though i wud recommened not to buy anything releted to apparel like shirts , shoes because of the size factor unless u are very sure about what you are buying . Like take an example - if you are buying Lee jeans then u must know which fit u wanna buy , there are about 20 fits like Powell , Macky , Bruce (these are names of Fits given by Lee) , so if u know that u want Bruce then order it but if u are just seeing the size and not the fit then its gonna be a bit of problem .. Same thing applies for other apparel products also , sometimes you might get fit into a L as well M sized shirt of same brand . But if u wanna buy other products like pendrives , memory cards or other electronic products then surely no problem at all if Flipkart is at the selling hand ..

Offline Jadon

• Alumni

• NIEC
    • _
      IT
    • View Profile

Bhai flipkart is best one...you can blindly trust on flipkart....

even if the product is absolutely fine and you say that product is not fine and you are not satisfied with it..
they will replace the product with same product or you can buy any other product in return  :clap1
Either speak ur mind or shut ur mouth!!!
FACEBOOK LINK!

Offline Piyush

• Alumni
  • Gradute Student - New York University

• MSIT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
i hv done shopping from  shopclues , yebhi , flipkart , infibeam , pepperfry , seventymm , ebay.in etc..

and i can easily say that flipkart comes out on top !

but in prices terms ebay & shopclues easily wins  

M.S.I.T. Alumnus
[C.S.E]{2009-2013}
click me on Facebook :D
http://www.facebook.com/piyush121

Offline sultanmirza

• NoThINg iS BiGger ThN An iDeA
  • NoThINg iS BiGger ThN An iDeA

• HMR
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cellnbuy.com/
Quote from: Piyush121 on October 06, 2012, 11:17:25 pm
i hv done shopping from  shopclues , yebhi , flipkart , infibeam , pepperfry , seventymm , ebay.in etc..

and i can easily say that flipkart comes out on top !

but in prices terms ebay & shopclues easily wins  

for daily use products shopclues is best.
and for clothes and apparels and footwears myntra.com is best
sAi

COLLEGE REPRESENTATIVE
HMR

www.cellnbuy.com

Offline Vaibhavk93

• Pain is temporary.. Pride remains forever..!
  • Pain is temporary.. Pride remains forever..!
    • View Profile
Snapdeal-
i ordered a memory card... Got it delivered in 4 working days...
And also a Blackberry phone... Expected delivery time was 3-5 working days... It took dem 2 days..
COLLEGE REPRESENTATIVE
GPMCE

Offline priyanka158

• _
      OTHERS
    • View Profile
 O:)  Online stores have become the favorite destination for shoppers as e-stores offers lucrative deals and discounts. Last week, I was looking for a party dress and I found a beautiful tunic dress at Jabong.com. When I place the order for it, I got it at an impressive discount under the festive offers. You can also shop for your favortie apparels and accessories Online. For site offers, endless deals and discounts on a number of products you can use

« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 05:29:39 pm by pikachu »

Offline sanju250

• _
      CSE
    • View Profile
After Flipkart and Jabong the next leading site in fashion is myntra, when the right myntra promo code is used you can get discount of up to 40% too.

Guys Wanna Play Game Online Play Multiplayer With Daily Techbits Buddy's

Started by BEN TENNYSON

Replies: 1
Views: 848
Last post May 11, 2013, 12:39:48 pm
by Champ
NDTV,NDTV INDIA baised ,anti hindu,anti indian news channel,simply ndtv pakistan

Started by sagrma

Replies: 24
Views: 6118
Last post June 06, 2009, 09:16:39 pm
by cyb3rpunk
Time to Rise and face the Truth.

Started by amy

Replies: 0
Views: 833
Last post July 26, 2012, 11:32:29 am
by amy
Why always placement coordinators get placed every time?

Started by confused

Replies: 2
Views: 1415
Last post November 14, 2009, 06:32:45 pm
by sagrma
BEST INTERVIEW OF ALL THE TIME

Started by kurosaki

Replies: 3
Views: 1720
Last post November 13, 2011, 09:04:44 pm
by raja
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49