Author Topic: SHARE YOUR IPU-CET EXPERIENCE HERE  (Read 23203 times)

Offline AbhinavG

• I am just eating ma Ramen!!!
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
Re: SHARE YOUR IPU-CET 2013-14 EXPERIENCE HERE
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2013, 01:38:28 pm »
Are Yaar I just gave the Jamia Entrance paper and was amazed to see the quality of Exam. Hell better than IPU CET.
Waise Cet main kafi jagah late bhi diya tha paper aur Jyadatr students bus chup chap bethe rhete (:| and mangte bh nahin hain paper ko.
I think Extra time milna chahiye. OMR sheets to 15 min baad hi mili thi mujhe aur uske baad kafi time use bharne wagarah main lag gaya!!! :((
So , Aage jo bhi paper denge pls Time notice karte rhena aur paper sahi time par mang lena. It does matter. Ranks main farak bahot padta hai 15 mins main bhi!!! #:-S

Offline whitetiger

• _
      OTHERS
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2013, 07:10:40 pm »
Paper was not at much difficult..i Attempted 135 ques.
Chemistry-48
Maths-44
Physics-43
i Think i must have got nearly 105 correct. got a rank-257 was expecting under 100.Mis-bubbled 2 questions.

for the 2014 aspirant..I would suggest drink (and i mean every fuckin' reaction) NCERT of Chemistry xi and xii. (i personally had a copy with all the reactions and a brief summary of every page)
for Maths-xi and xii R.D. Sharma...do each and every Illustration, I personally used ML KHANNA for ALGEBRA epic! but for this CET RD would do.
For Physics-HCV as much as you can do. I was too weak in Physics  :( ruined my JEE dream.

While Giving the exam..as soon as you get the question paper-jump to chemistry and try to do it in 30 min. just mark them in the question paper and give yourself 15 minutes to go through once again to each and every question then give 5 minutes for bubbling. try attempting nearly 40 atleast. I have seen genuine students going down in the exams with hell amount of questions! they attempt less.say if you attempt just 80-90 you are out of race when it comes to coming under 1k.
then go to physics and maths, according to your strength. People would say give most of the time to maths. Acco. to me you can do that either to physics to. i Completed maths first in 1 hour and then physics in one and half of an hour.

dont think of the questions which include things you have never read, its the same for the person siting anywhere else.

P.S.- hope this would be helpful.

Offline whitetiger

• _
      OTHERS
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2013, 07:19:04 pm »
Chemistry-48
Maths-44
Physics-43
i Think i must have got nearly 105 correct. got a rank-257 was expecting under 100.Mis-bubbled 2 questions.

for the 2014 aspirant..I would suggest drink (and i mean every fuckin' reaction) NCERT of Chemistry xi and xii. (i personally had a copy with all the reactions and a brief summary of every page)
for Maths-xi and xii R.D. Sharma...do each and every Illustration, I personally used ML KHANNA for ALGEBRA epic! but for this CET RD would do.
For Physics-HCV as much as you can do. I was too weak in Physics  :( ruined my JEE dream.

While Giving the exam..as soon as you get the question paper-jump to chemistry and try to do it in 30 min. just mark them in the question paper and give yourself 15 minutes to go through once again to each and every question then give 5 minutes for bubbling. try attempting nearly 40 atleast. I have seen genuine students going down in the exams with hell amount of questions! they attempt less.say if you attempt just 80-90 you are out of race when it comes to coming under 1k.
then go to physics and maths, according to your strength. People would say give most of the time to maths. Acco. to me you can do that either to physics to. i Completed maths first in 1 hour and then physics in one and half of an hour.

dont think of the questions which include things you have never read, its the same for the person siting anywhere else.

Chemistry-48
Maths-44
Physics-43

then go to physics and maths, according to your strength. People would say give most of the time to maths. Acco. to me you can do that either to physics to. i Completed maths first in 1 hour and then physics in a half of an hour.

Offline $MAX PAYNE$

• Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • If there is no struggle, there is no progress.

• MSIT
    • _
      IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2013, 07:48:19 pm »
yrr,.,.last year k qustions aaye the exam mein ,..,,.,.aieee ke,.,..,it ws easy,..,.,

Offline pikachu

• pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2013, 02:29:19 am »

Anyone interested in posting his/her CET Experience ?

Please Share it !!

Offline sid222

• BVP
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2013, 09:59:15 am »
Prepare for AIEEE and u can easily crack IPU CET...
and the most important advice would be to reach the examination center at the reporting time
try to leave your home 30 min before your scheduled time.......
I lost 30 minutes of my CET......
 :((
[size=78%] [/size]

Offline rcrazy

• GEC
    • _
      IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2013, 06:10:07 pm »
Well, my exam centre was gtbit
exam to easy hi tha except maths, but rank bekar aaya =))

FUNNY INCIDENT

i got last seat in a cls on third floor.
There were some dust over seat.. So maine apne roll. No. Wale envelope se saaf kar liya =))

fan was not working, and it was hot too ( my mobile on bag  almost burnt when the exam was over), so i looked at switch board.. Two switch were off, so i switched them on

suddenly everyone started staring at me.. I ran away from room

2 min. Later i got into room but fan was still not working, infack some noise from back wall started. I realised that it was me who did that so i swiched that button off.. Again everyone started staring at me and i got out to cls

when exam started, i filled omr sheet wrong and trying to call ma'mm ( she was young.. I thought she is also a candidate who came for xam)
and again don't knw y everyone stared at me.. I was like whats now??

And when exam was over, i handed my qstn paper and omr sheet to ma'am.. And realised that i forgot to fill details on question paper =))
everyone got out of cls and i was filling details.

And at returning time to home, there every grameen sewa were packed, so paidal hi metro tak pahucha..

Kya din tha.. Dimag kharab ho gaya yaar likhte likhte, aur ungliyaan bhi =))

Offline Rakson

• Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail..

• ASET
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2013, 07:52:28 am »
All in all It was an AVERAGE paper..
Started wid phy.. Lgbhg 35 que kre maine..
Level-avg.. Que basic the,, mostly formula based..
If your base is clear aur sth me sre formula yd ho then you can score heavily..
Then solved my fav chem..
Really i was quite lucky ki is br maximum que physical part se the and thats my strongest..
Level-- for me quite easy..
Maine 46 que kre the.. Ek que galat tha and ek bhut jyada long tha..
For organic and inorganic-- NCERT (iske bahar ka kch ni ayega)..
Physical-- clear the concepts and practise..
And now its maths time...
Solved 10-12 que..
Level-- AVG.. (but quuuuuiiiiiitttttte lengthy)..
Jb maine maths suru kra mere pas sirf 12-15 min bache huye the... So mai jyada attempt ni kr paya..
Your Jee main preparation will be enough for maths..
Mere centre pr ek chij bhut galat huyi.. Ek to paper kfi late diya aur xtra time v ni diya.. And yeahh ipu walo ki formalities ne khoon khaula diya tha.. Approximately lost 25-30 min of 150 min...
My rank-3179..
Also in the end i have bubbled 10-15 que randomly,bcz i was a bit tensed as i have attempted only around 90 que and i thnk almost all of them were incorrect..
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 08:29:46 am by rakesh693 »

Offline Rakson

• Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail..

• ASET
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
SHARE YOUR IPU-CET 2014 EXPERIENCE HERE
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2014, 11:10:26 pm »
          PLEASE SHARE YOUR IPU CET-2014 EXPERIENCE

JUST TELL

-->HOW WAS THE PAPER
-->DIFFICULTY LEVEL
-->HOW YOU HANDLED THE PAPER
-->ANY FUNNY INCIDENT AT THE EXAMINATION CENTRE

SHARE IT... IT WILL HELP YOUR JUNIORS...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 09:35:33 am by Rakson »

Offline shivam077

• Hardwork does pays off

• GTBIT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
Re: SHARE YOUR IPU-CET 2014 EXPERIENCE HERE
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2014, 11:15:11 pm »

btech cet 131
bhai zindagi mein pheli baar baat mani thi ki questions kam attempt krna isi kran 30 questions chod diye jinke answer mere sahi thei  :((
70% paper was nomal 15% was difficult
funneist thing teacher ke mobile mein ringtone"sexy girl calling" haha
sbse mast physics thei

Offline TYSON

• U WANT SOME, COME GET SOME..!!
    • _
      others
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2014, 11:17:35 pm »
          PLEASE SHARE YOUR CET EXPERIENCE

JUST TELL

-->HOW WAS THE PAPER
-->DIFFICULTY LEVEL

PAPER EASY THA..
CHEMISTRY SABSE EASY THA.. NCERT HI KAFI HAI USKE LIYE..
FIR PHYSICS THA..THIK THAK LEVEL KA THA...NCERT SE UPAR KOI BHI BOOK KARLO PRACTICE K LIYE.
AUR MATHS TO TOUGH THA.. USKE LIYE KAFI ACHI PREPARATION KARNI PADEGI..
OVERALL PAPER EASY HI THA..
SABSE PEHLE CHEM KARO FIR PHY..LAST ME MATHS KYUKI SABSE TOUGH AUR LENGTHY WAHI THI..

NO FUNNY INCIDENT AS SUCH..
HALA MADRID..!!

Offline Mr Perfectionist

• If things go wrong, donít go with them

• MSIT
    • _
      IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2014, 11:20:25 pm »

JUST TELL

-->HOW WAS THE PAPER
-->DIFFICULTY LEVEL
Paper avrg tha..but jada long lagra tha...khas kr maths..

Difficulty level 10 may say 7.

Phly chem. or phy. kare or yahe krne chahea maths may time jada lgta hai.

Bhai NIEC center pada tha or metro stsn. say auto wala mujh bulara tha ette may dusra auto wala ladnay laga dono may ladai ho gae or may kese tisre kay auto may chala gya.. :O)

Offline Tony Stark

• College Representatives
  • Born To Express!

• GTBIT
    • _
      IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2014, 11:27:26 pm »

JUST TELL

-->HOW WAS THE PAPER
-->DIFFICULTY LEVEL

Paper idk maine last exam 27 april(srm univ) ko srlsy diya......... so 20 days gap..meh i ws literally doing nothing ..1 din phle revise kiya..that too formulae only....
level 6.5/10
Exam day...center kv2..airport k near....nd then
bro kya btao ...school gya list chk ki.....class ekhi.....nd there......
the Very 1st seat was shining in its glory...admiring me... 2nd row...
mere side meh ek ladki...she had no idea..kisliye ayi hai.... :O)
and mere piche another girl...i didn't even say anything ...thodi awkward thi....well she didnt even qualifythe test......
bas physics/chem ki...and then had 25 mins on hand,,, maths ka question takes 5 mins....voh line plane vale nd stuff.....so picked up my pen nd tukke shuru ...
at that time i srsly didnt care....had no idea ki ultimately i'll end up here...15questions chhod diye maths meh ...5-6 in chem
nd jab ye shading kr rha tha....bell bj gyi....invigilater neh ek box half filled le liya ..iws like wtf.....ek sec...phir bhi legya...

haan ek ladka 15min late aya,,usko 30min bahar khada krvaya...sorry bol bol kr bichara thak gya...phir allow kiya... O:)

:lol overall maze meh paper...nd managed to score bttr than most of my buddies...
           isilye kuch dost chide pde hai mujhse ............ :lol :O)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 11:56:47 pm by slimshady7 »
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world. :O

Offline Superayush

• You have it just keep working for it

• MAIT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2014, 11:37:27 pm »
Quote/Ask Question

The desk I was alloted had broken table/desk...when I asked invigilators to rectify this she first said she will fix it and tried to call a carpenter but since time was running out I barely managed to write my paper on some kind of wooden plank...not to forget clumsy invigilators from distribution of papers to everything....centre toh chorr hi do..

YOUR GGSIPU CET EXPERIENCE 2012-13

Started by pikachu

Replies: 16
Views: 10884
Last post August 03, 2013, 10:47:33 am
by manjeetsingh1010
SHARE YOUR IPU-CET-2015 EXPERIANCE HERE

Started by BEN TENNYSON

Replies: 20
Views: 5448
Last post May 18, 2015, 05:34:45 pm
by mrsd
SHARE YOUR 2016 IPU CET PRECIOUS EXPERIENCE HERE

Started by BEN TENNYSON

Replies: 5
Views: 3795
Last post May 11, 2016, 09:27:39 am
by sagrma
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49