Author Topic: SHARE YOUR IPU-CET-2015 EXPERIANCE HERE  (Read 5039 times)

BEN TENNYSON

SHARE YOUR IPU-CET-2015 EXPERIANCE HERE
« on: May 17, 2015, 07:59:18 pm »
PLEASE SHARE YOUR IPU CET-2015  EXPERIENCE HERE

JUST TELL:
->HOW WAS THE PAPER.
->DIFFICULTY LEVEL .
->HOW YOU HANDLED AND COPED WITH IT.
-> ANY FUNNY INCIDENT AT THE EXAMINATION CENTRE.
  :D

NOTE
->PLEASE DON'T ASK ABOUT CUT OFF RANKS OR COUNSELING DOUBTS .
->THERE ARE OTHER THREADS FOR THOSE THINGS ,LINKS ARE GIVEN BELOW .
->DO NOT SPAM
->RESPECT SENIORS

SHARE IT. IT WILL HELP YOUR JUNIORS  :)
You do not have permission to give points
point 21 Points

Users who gave points in this topic » EZIO (10 Pts) » waaris (1 Pts) » sagrma (10 Pts) 

Offline adil2rhyme

• _
      GBPANT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
Re: SHARE YOUR IPU-CET-2015 EXPERIANCE HERE
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 08:02:09 pm »
yaar paper was so damn easy.I wish i could have got some more time.Maths ke questions lengthy the,bas 7 hi ho paye. ):(

Offline EZIO

• Universal Moderator
  • My Enemy is a NOTION not a NATION

• MSIT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 08:04:20 pm »
No need to worry now
just wait for the result
Best of luck  :-)

IF YOU FIND MY LINKS NOT WORKING. PM ME OR POST A REQUEST ON THE THREAD!!

Offline adil2rhyme

• _
      GBPANT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 08:08:50 pm »
Thanx man!!!  ^_^

Offline sagrma

• Administrator
  • Techbits Elite Member

• MAIT
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 08:13:14 pm »
yaar paper was so damn easy.I wish i could have got some more time.Maths ke questions lengthy the,bas 7 hi ho paye. ):(
could you write full paper review kind of topics and question
as they are fresh in your mind it will help juniors

Offline shubhxl

• GTBIT
    • _
      EEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 08:17:48 pm »
Paper was moderate not so hard but Time is culprit :P i have attempted 75 questions , only 10 in maths

Offline sagrma

• Administrator
  • Techbits Elite Member

• MAIT
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 08:18:30 pm »
Paper was moderate not so hard but Time is culprit :P i have attempted 75 questions , only 10 in maths
could you please post full review
it will help juniors

Offline shubhxl

• GTBIT
    • _
      EEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2015, 08:26:37 pm »
Okay I am reviewing the full paper-:

1. Physics - Many questions are concept based quality  of questions is very good... i can call it easy... even average student can score good

2. Chemistry - Questions are moderate/easy, NCERT would be enough

3. Maths - Toughest among all, very lengthy, questions are moderate/easy but lengthy...

Thats the paper.. all the best to all...

Offline sagrma

• Administrator
  • Techbits Elite Member

• MAIT
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 08:27:43 pm »

1. Physics - Many questions are concept based quality  of questions is very good... i can call it easy... even average student can score good

3. Maths - Toughest among all, very lengthy, questions are moderate/easy but lengthy...

can you post question as they would be fresh in your mind

please post question
they are fresh in your mind
it would help juniors
here http://techbits.co.in/forum/engineering-entrance/ipu-cet-b-tech-2015-questions/msg150811/?topicseen#msg150811

Offline sagrma

• Administrator
  • Techbits Elite Member

• MAIT
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2015, 08:37:35 pm »

http://techbits.co.in/forum/which-college-i-will-get-in-ggsipu-cutoff-ranks-for-cet-2015/marks-vs-rank-in-ipu/

BEN TENNYSON

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2015, 08:57:54 pm »
Could you post the questions from the Ipu-Cet Exam.If you have remembered some.

Offline drdrb

• USIT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 10:51:31 pm »
Okay So i went to give ipu cet today. I had done all the past year papers well and was expecting few good marks. However it was not so

My center was a government school in West Patel Nagar, It was not good first of all as the guys there was shifting desks before the exam, but fortunately they did it all before the exam began. Further a student also requested for a desk change in my class as he was feeling uncomfortable  :-D

As for the paper, i started with Physics as it was my strong point and did quite well in it i am not sure i didn't counted but i am sure i did around 40+ questions in it. I did take a little bit extra time in the exam though, atleast 1 hour i guess.. Then i moved onto chemistry and it was also good enough i finished in around 40-45 minutes, again i attempted over 40+ questions here.

But then i moved onto my weakest subject, i knew ipu makes maths paper tough, but i was stunned seriously when i started doing the problems, moreover i panicked a lot in the exam in the end due to which i couldn't even solve basic cartesian problems in maths. Maths was for sure lengthy as hell. While in the end i just had 12-13 mins to go, i started marking all in my omr sheets. At first i was like OHH MY GOD, i won't be able to mark even all the questions (This was my first offline entrance exam). But then i did marked all the questions which i have attempted (I just hope there is not any serious bubbling problem  :fuu  I am really feared of it  :-S [size=78%]).[/size]
Then i still had 2-3 mins left, and i solved 2 maths problem. While i was onto the last problem of determinants (not the last, but 44-46 i don't know), the invigilator snatched the answer sheet with the question paper while i was solving  L-) . I was only able to attempt 13+ questions in paper  :forever_alone  (i had given mock tests, sure maths was my weak part but i had never got less then 20 in any of the mocks that i did  @-) )
In total i do think i attempted over 90+ for sure, out of which i have a strong chance of getting 75+ correct atleast (thats what i think  (:|

Now i want to know from you all guys whether if my luck favours me (that i don't do any bubbling error), what all options would i be having considering i get atleast 80+ correct i.e. around 320 marks. I didn't do well in mains so there is not much apart from ipu. I also has a good score in Manipal and a good rank in VIT though i am reluctant to go the south as i don't think they are worth that amount of money  :S .

I still have bitsat to give in 7 days but this ipu maths paper has demotivated me  :fuu

Edit: I also want to add that one thing is sure this year paper pattern was a lot different. There was no uniformity, specific sections were given a lot of importance and when i mean a lot i actually mean it  o_O
For eg: In chemistry the paper just had 4 questions roughly from organic chemistry. Dude are you kidding me?  :-S  Out of 50 questions, they thought to add only 4 organic chemistry questions. Similar story was for inorganic too i didn't find much questions from it either but that was in my favour as i was least prepared for inorganic (actually i didn't knew it at all)

In physics and chemistry almost % of paper was from thermodynamics and gaseous state  :-)  Every second question was having pressure term  :qui

And in maths, similar story, there was  atleast 15 questions out of 50 from probability and permutations and combinations  >:P  and they were quite difficult (somewhat above what was in past year jee mains paper). And further part was covered by integration and only a bit of coordinate geometry and few 4-5 questions on matrices and determinants.

I don't know why they didlike so, but i always hoped for a uniform paper, IPU disappointed me in that
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 10:59:47 pm by drdrb »

akshat837

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2015, 10:58:05 pm »

hey i am expecting to get somewhere around 130-150 in ipu cet 2015(i found it a little tough than previous years)
can you tell me my expected rank ?
also can i get cse branch in any ip college?
if i take any other branch how much marks you require to upgrade your branch?
and what is the scene of management quota?i mean how much fees for like niec in cse?

Offline drdrb

• USIT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2015, 11:07:54 pm »
I would like to add one incident. There was a guy wearing shorts. While the invigilator was checking everyone for mobile phones, he scolded him saying that "Do you go to school wearing these shorts? "  (:|  Personally i find nothing wrong in that as i was also planning to go in shorts as they are more comfortable.

After i came back, my father told me that after i went in there were 3 students who were late by just 2-3 mins from the time and they were not allowed to enter, then all the parents supported the children and there was a lot of gruge over it with the school authorities. One children even went forcibly after tapping the wall  :-D , but he was sent back outside. The school authorities then allowed them after protest from few parents outside.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 11:10:35 pm by drdrb »

Offline sagrma

• Administrator
  • Techbits Elite Member

• MAIT
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2015, 11:10:48 pm »
hey i am expecting to get somewhere around 130-150 in ipu cet 2015(i found it a little tough than previous years)
can you tell me my expected rank ?
also can i get cse branch in any ip college?
if i take any other branch how much marks you require to upgrade your branch?
and what is the scene of management quota?i mean how much fees for like niec in cse?

PLEASE REGISTER HERE ON TECHBITS FOR BETTER ACCESS

for reply please go through previous thread
http://techbits.co.in/forum/which-college-i-will-get-in-ggsipu-cutoff-ranks-for-cet-2015/marks-vs-rank-in-ipu/

Indian Navy Recruitment under 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme 2015

Started by RAYAN FOSTER

Replies: 0
Views: 856
Last post December 20, 2014, 12:31:24 pm
by RAYAN FOSTER
UPES Engineering Entrances Exam 2015

Started by RAYAN FOSTER

Views: 1180
Last post January 27, 2015, 07:10:48 pm
by RAYAN FOSTER
CBSE JEE MAIN 2015 Ranks Has Been Declared

Started by BEN TENNYSON

Replies: 12
Views: 3595
Last post July 05, 2015, 08:40:34 pm
by akay sachin
JEE Main and JEE Advanced to be integrated from 2015

Started by $MAX PAYNE$

Views: 810
Last post January 09, 2014, 06:03:27 pm
by $MAX PAYNE$
JEE Main 2015 Eligibility Criteria

Started by BEN TENNYSON

Views: 799
Last post December 02, 2014, 03:03:55 pm
by BEN TENNYSON
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49