Author Topic: JEE MAIN 2014: ASK YOUR QUERIES HERE  (Read 58546 times)

BEN TENNYSON

JEE MAIN 2014: ASK YOUR QUERIES HERE
« on: October 19, 2013, 09:51:42 pm »
                          JEE MAIN 2014

JEE Main is entrance examination for Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other CFTIs and SFTIs. JEE Main also serve as an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.

CBSE conducts JEE Main examination.

JEE Main 2014 examination Dates

Tentatively JEE Main 2014 examination will commence on 6th April 2014. For detail check this

Dates for JEE Advanced 2014 have announced, check
here.

JEE Main 2014 Syllabus

While JEE Main Syllabus is divided in two parts

Part A – Carry 80% weight-age, pertains to the Theory Part
Part B – Carry 20% weight-age, contains practical component

For complete Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics syllabus check this
link.

JEE Main 2014 Eligibility

A candidate can appear for JEE Main entrance examination in three consecutive years. For JEE Main 2014 a candidate who has passed qualifying examination in either 2012 or 2013 or will appear for qualifying examination in 2014 are eligible to appear.

For complete details on JEE Main eligibility criteria check
this.

Age limit JEE Main 2014
  • Candidates’ date of birth should be on or after October 1, 1989 (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/PwD)
JEE Main 2014 examination pattern

JEE Main 2014 will consist of two papers:

• Paper 1 for aspirants of Engineering courses (Candidates can opt for a Online Test OR Offline Test)
  • Paper 2 for aspirants to the Architecture/Planning courses (available only as Pen & Paper Based Test:
  • Candidates can opt to write the exam inEnglish OR Hindi.
  • Students of Gujarat can opt for Gujarati medium.
JEE Main 2014 Exam Pattern for Paper 1

1. Online – Computer Based Test (CBT):

• Facilitation Centres (in cities where the online exam will be conducted) will be operational in March 2014 to aid hands on practice for students who wish to familiarize themselves with the online paper pattern.
  • The list of the JEE Main 2014 facilitation Centres will be announced in March 2014 by CBSE.
  • The CBT will be covering questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with equal weightage to all subjects.
  • The JEE Main 2014 Question Paper will consist of three parts with equal weightage to all the three subjects
  • The candidates will have to opt for the correct response for each question out of four responses given.
  • The exam will be for 3 hours in duration
  • Each question will be allotted 4 marks
  • Every wrong answer will result in deduction of one mark due to negative marking of ¼ (one fourth) of the total marks
  • Zero marks will be deducted for no answer
2. Offline – Pen & Paper Based:

• The exam will be of 3 hours duration
  • 30 questions from each subject namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be asked making the total number of questions to be 90.
  • The JEE Main 2014 Question Paper will be of multiple choice with one correct answer from a choice of four answers for each question.
  • All subjects carry equal weightage with each question carrying 4 marks for a correct answer.
  • Every wrong answer will result in deduction of one mark due to negative marking of ¼ (one fourth) of the total marks
JEE Main 2014 Exam Pattern for Paper 2:

The JEE Main 2014 Paper 2 will be for the admissions to the Architecture/Planning courses.

The Paper will consist of Objective type of questions

The JEE Main 2014 Paper 2 will consist of three parts:

• Part I – Mathematics
  • Part II – Aptitude Test
  • Part III – Drawing Test

Note: Candidates have to bring their own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons. A card board or a clip board is also advisable

JEE Main 2014 Score

Final JEE Main score will be prepared by giving 60% weight-age to JEE Main score and 40% weight-age to XII board marks. 40% weight-age to XII board marks will be given after normalization of XII marks.

How can a Eligible candidate can apply for JEE Main 2014

• Step 1 : Download the information bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibility.
  • Step 2 : Read the contents of Online Format and instructions for applying online given in the Information Bulletin and keep the entire information ready.
  • Step 3 : Keep the Scanned Images of your Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb impression ready in JPG format only.
  • Step 4 : Fill in the Online Application Form.
  • Step 5 : Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression.
  • Step 6 : Pay Examination Fee by Debit/Credit card or e-Challan (generated after submission of details in online application form)
  • Step 7: Download Acknowledgement Slip and keep the same in safe custody.
If U Have Any Query Regarding JEE Main, Feel Free To Ask Here :)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 10:26:43 pm by BEN TENNYSON »
You do not have permission to give points
point 2 Points

Users who gave points in this topic » jayank (2 Pts) 

BEN TENNYSON

Re: JEE MAIN 2014: ASK YOUR PREPRATIONS QUERIES HERE
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 11:56:36 pm »
**TOPIC UPDATED**!!

Offline DPSC

• Alumni
  • Techbits Elite Member

• GTBIT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
    • http://mycampusnotes.com
Re: JEE MAIN 2014: ASK YOUR QUERIES HERE
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 12:06:49 am »
topic pinned  :clap :clap

BEN TENNYSON

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 12:17:41 am »

Offline SUPERSONIC123

• _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 11:00:47 am »
                          JEE MAIN 2014

JEE Main is entrance examination for Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other CFTIs and SFTIs. JEE Main also serve as an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.

CBSE conducts JEE Main examination.

JEE Main 2014 examination Dates

Tentatively JEE Main 2014 examination will commence on 6th April 2014. For detail check this

Dates for JEE Advanced 2014 have announced, check
here.

JEE Main 2014 Syllabus

While JEE Main Syllabus is divided in two parts

Part A – Carry 80% weight-age, pertains to the Theory Part
Part B – Carry 20% weight-age, contains practical component

For complete Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics syllabus check this
link.

JEE Main 2014 Eligibility

A candidate can appear for JEE Main entrance examination in three consecutive years. For JEE Main 2014 a candidate who has passed qualifying examination in either 2012 or 2013 or will appear for qualifying examination in 2014 are eligible to appear.

For complete details on JEE Main eligibility criteria check
this.

Age limit JEE Main 2014
  • Candidates’ date of birth should be on or after October 1, 1989 (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/PwD)
JEE Main 2014 examination pattern

JEE Main 2014 will consist of two papers:

• Paper 1 for aspirants of Engineering courses (Candidates can opt for a Online Test OR Offline Test)
  • Paper 2 for aspirants to the Architecture/Planning courses (available only as Pen & Paper Based Test:
  • Candidates can opt to write the exam inEnglish OR Hindi.
  • Students of Gujarat can opt for Gujarati medium.
JEE Main 2014 Exam Pattern for Paper 1

1. Online – Computer Based Test (CBT):

• Facilitation Centres (in cities where the online exam will be conducted) will be operational in March 2014 to aid hands on practice for students who wish to familiarize themselves with the online paper pattern.
  • The list of the JEE Main 2014 facilitation Centres will be announced in March 2014 by CBSE.
  • The CBT will be covering questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with equal weightage to all subjects.
  • The JEE Main 2014 Question Paper will consist of three parts with equal weightage to all the three subjects
  • The candidates will have to opt for the correct response for each question out of four responses given.
  • The exam will be for 3 hours in duration
  • Each question will be allotted 4 marks
2. Offline – Pen & Paper Based:

• The exam will be of 3 hours duration
  • 30 questions from each subject namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be asked making the total number of questions to be 90.
  • The JEE Main 2014 Question Paper will be of multiple choice with one correct answer from a choice of four answers for each question.
  • All subjects carry equal weightage with each question carrying 4 marks for a correct answer.
JEE Main 2014 Exam Pattern for Paper 2:

The JEE Main 2014 Paper 2 will be for the admissions to the Architecture/Planning courses.

The Paper will consist of Objective type of questions

The JEE Main 2014 Paper 2 will consist of three parts:

• Part I – Mathematics
  • Part II – Aptitude Test
  • Part III – Drawing Test

Note: Candidates have to bring their own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons. A card board or a clip board is also advisable

JEE Main 2014 Score

Final JEE Main score will be prepared by giving 60% weight-age to JEE Main score and 40% weight-age to XII board marks. 40% weight-age to XII board marks will be given after normalization of XII marks.

How can a Eligible candidate can apply for JEE Main 2014

• Step 1 : Download the information bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibility.
  • Step 2 : Read the contents of Online Format and instructions for applying online given in the Information Bulletin and keep the entire information ready.
  • Step 3 : Keep the Scanned Images of your Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb impression ready in JPG format only.
  • Step 4 : Fill in the Online Application Form.
  • Step 5 : Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression.
  • Step 6 : Pay Examination Fee by Debit/Credit card or e-Challan (generated after submission of details in online application form)
  • Step 7: Download Acknowledgement Slip and keep the same in safe custody.
If U Have Any Query Regarding JEE Main, Feel Free To Ask Here :)
Which one is better offline or online(in terms of scoring)?

Offline $MAX PAYNE$

• Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • If there is no struggle, there is no progress.

• MSIT
    • _
      IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 11:02:25 am »
i think from  my personal experience go for offline.,., online ka kuch nahi pta,.., kabhi easy ko kabhi difficult.,,. you get better experince from offline.,,.
online mein felling nahi aati ..,  :X

Offline SUPERSONIC123

• _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 11:10:29 am »
i think from  my personal experience go for offline.,., online ka kuch nahi pta,.., kabhi easy ko kabhi difficult.,,. you get better experince from offline.,,.
online mein felling nahi aati ..,  :X
Thnks buddy for the advice , but right now i am 12th i should focus on boards or competition,It will be fine if i get IP .

Offline $MAX PAYNE$

• Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member

• MSIT
    • _
      IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 11:13:36 am »
Thnks buddy for the advice , but right now i am 12th i should focus on boards or competition,It will be fine if i get IP .
are you taking some coaching classes or self study???
right now just cover up your competitive preparation and focus on 12 ,.,.,.,
i think ip is last good option left for the students after iits and nits

Offline SUPERSONIC123

• _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2013, 11:19:10 am »
are you taking some coaching classes or self study???
right now just cover up your competitive preparation and focus on 12 ,.,.,.,
i think ip is last good option left for the students after iits and nits
Yeah i am taking coaching classes, but i dont remember a bit of 11th ,especially coordinate geometry.My parents are saying study for cbse,they'll be happy if get IP also(i am avg. Student) :-( .if ncert is good,one can crack IP with decent rank?

Offline $MAX PAYNE$

• Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member

• MSIT
    • _
      IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2013, 11:21:54 am »
Yeah i am taking coaching classes, but i dont remember a bit of 11th ,especially coordinate geometry.My parents are saying study for cbse,they'll be happy if get IP also(i am avg. Student) :-( .if ncert is good,one can crack IP with decent rank?
yupp thats true if you cover all ncert syllabus you can secure good rank in ip.,., and coordinate geometry is not a tough job ,,. give time to that after your boards,.., secure goods percentage in 12th ,.., jee mains means that you know

Offline anuj1

• MAIT
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2013, 11:51:09 am »
forget  ip :p focus on boards .....if your board score is around 95 and your mains score is around 100-150(which is an average score) you can easily get into dtu/nsit which are far better than ipu(any collage)

Offline sagrma

• Administrator
  • Techbits Elite Member

• MAIT
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2013, 11:54:16 am »
if one have worked hard i.e. upto a level of bank manager exam
becoming a clerk is cakewalk.

ps ye ek kahavat hai
ssc me fit nahi baithi
cgl nikalna aasan hai 10+2 se

Offline jayank

• MAIT
    • _
      IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 11:58:17 am »
Study 11th till december end from January onwards focus only on boards.

Abhi IP ke liye padne ke koi jarurat nhi hain jab JEE ka result aa jae tab CET ke liye padna start kariyo

Mera to bina pade hi clear hogya tha :O)
The Quieter You become the more you can listen

Offline SUPERSONIC123

• _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2013, 12:17:42 pm »
11th mein mera haal bahut bura tha kuch yaad nahi L-) ,kya karo what to do : :frus :frus :frus :frus :frus pls pls help me....................................

Offline EZIO

• Universal Moderator
  • My Enemy is a NOTION not a NATION

• MSIT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2013, 12:47:56 pm »
11th mein mera haal bahut bura tha kuch yaad nahi L-) ,kya karo what to do : :frus :frus :frus :frus :frus pls pls help me....................................

focus on your boards bro and
usme ache aa gae to you will have a good score in jee mains
and dont forget to cover your competetive part side by side. i also did the same mistake , took no coaching , tuition, and focused on board and what i left was only 13 days for the preparation of jee .
so it will be really difficult if you are aiming for JEE
on the other hand for IP and BITS also can be cracked by only studying Boards stuff and little bit of shotcuts questions

IF YOU FIND MY LINKS NOT WORKING. PM ME OR POST A REQUEST ON THE THREAD!!

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology- Admissions 2014 btech

Started by $MAX PAYNE$

Replies: 1
Views: 1446
Last post January 08, 2014, 08:22:01 pm
by $MAX PAYNE$
NIFT Entrance Exam 2014 National Institute of Fashion Technology

Started by $MAX PAYNE$

Replies: 1
Views: 1344
Last post January 08, 2014, 08:30:15 pm
by kingcena
amrita university engineering entrance exam AEEE 2014

Started by Saints Row

Replies: 0
Views: 667
Last post January 10, 2014, 08:02:22 pm
by Saints Row
EXTRA SEATS TO BE ALLOTTED IN DELHI (NCR) FOR JEE MAINS 2014

Started by Captain Cool

Replies: 2
Views: 726
Last post December 19, 2013, 05:14:03 pm
by Captain Cool
Flow Chart Of CSAB-2014 Admission Procedure

Started by BEN TENNYSON

Replies: 2
Views: 1100
Last post July 08, 2014, 07:58:34 pm
by BEN TENNYSON
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49