Author Topic: AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region  (Read 212725 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pikachu

  • pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 8874
  • Posts: 5772
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2012, 02:41:18 pm »
Quote from: @swati on June 11, 2012, 02:30:26 pm
hehe
yeah ryt...
do u have any idea when will ipu results be out??
 



Well it can come any time . Last year also it was declared 2-3days before Given date . So keep checking ipu.ac.in or Techbits.co.in ......

Offline dext3r

  • Alumni
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 3837
  • Posts: 2634

    • USIT
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2012, 02:41:31 pm »
Quote from: @swati on June 11, 2012, 02:30:26 pm

do u have any idea when will ipu results be out??
 


In brochure itz tomorrow's date and i think that it will be out till tomorrow.


READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING


Wait For Replies | Post Only Once | Ask in Relevant Threads | Avoid Creating New Topics

Offline the_biggie

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 2
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2012, 02:53:46 pm »
Quote from: @swati on June 11, 2012, 02:41:09 pm
i seriusly dont wanna drop so please temme any other option...
i heard that i can get amity in my rank
is it good??


which amity are u talking about, there is one amity college in ip university and one is amity university, noida.
 i called up amity at my time, and told my 12 th board marks, they said "beta kal aa jaana certificates le kar, admission ho jaayega."..
but it depends on the quality of college you want to settle for, at your rank.
so amity mein ho to jaayega, but they demand a high college fee.(not sure but above rs. 1.6 lakh per year.). i consider jaypee university as a better college than amity, fill up its form, it takes aieee numbers, so see what happens..

Offline pikachu

  • pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 8874
  • Posts: 5772
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2012, 02:54:15 pm »
Quote from: @swati on June 11, 2012, 01:51:58 pm
heyy
my home state is new delhi
aieee air is 208008
branch preference is cse or ece
n i've attempted 89 questions in ipu-cet.
plz help me out....   :think


AIEEE Rank 208008
* Nothing in Delhi
* You can get seat in some private collegs of NCR like MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNVRSTY (the one which is private ....different from one which is under MDU) ; ITM GURGAON ;AMITY NOIDA, GURGAON .

Out of three , best one considering all factors : Location , Placements , Campus , Reputation

ITM GURGAON > AMITY NOIDA > MANAV RACHNA INTL UNIVERSTY > AMITY GURGAON .


IPU CET - Attempted 89 Questions :
* With 80% Accurcay : Around 240-250 Marks : Around 3k rank
* You can get many branches in MAIT , MAIT 2ND SHIFT , BVP ,IGIT IT . Best of the lot is IGIT IT


If u are able to get 3k-10k rank then try to get into IPU college ....if not then go for these ITM , AMITY


Best of luck :)


Offline the_biggie

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 2
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2012, 03:02:42 pm »
Quote from: pikachu on June 11, 2012, 02:54:15 pm
Quote from: @swati on June 11, 2012, 01:51:58 pm
heyy
my home state is new delhi
aieee air is 208008
branch preference is cse or ece
n i've attempted 89 questions in ipu-cet.
plz help me out....   :think


guURGAON > AMITY NOIDA > MANAV RACHNA INTL UNIVERSTY > AMITY GURGAON .


IPU CET - Attempted 89 Questions :
* With 80% Accurcay : Around 240-250 Marks : Around 3k rank
* You can get many branches in MAIT , MAIT 2ND SHIFT , BVP ,IGIT IT . Best of the lot is IGIT IT


If u are able to get 3k-10k rank then try to get into IPU college ....if not then go for these ITM , AMITY


Best of luck :)



i would also choose ip colleges like mait, msit, bvp, igit, usit, before amity university. i agree with pikachu with the aiee preference order he has given.
but wait for the results of ip university. and publish your rank here, these guys will guide you with the college you will get in ip.

Offline pikachu

  • pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 8874
  • Posts: 5772
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2012, 03:04:55 pm »
Quote from: the_biggie on June 11, 2012, 02:53:46 pm
Quote from: @swati on June 11, 2012, 02:41:09 pm
i seriusly dont wanna drop so please temme any other option...
i heard that i can get amity in my rank
is it good??


which amity are u talking about, there is one amity college in ip university and one is amity university, noida.
 i called up amity at my time, and told my 12 th board marks, they said "beta kal aa jaana certificates le kar, admission ho jaayega."..
but it depends on the quality of college you want to settle for, at your rank.
so amity mein ho to jaayega, but they demand a high college fee.(not sure but above rs. 1.6 lakh per year.). i consider jaypee university as a better college than amity, fill up its form, it takes aieee numbers, so see what happens..


Agree !!!
Well anyone having 50% in boards or having 10lac in AIEEE can get admission .
I haven't seen any case where they rejected any student admission .
They actually take that English Paper so that the student can see there campus .
Having said this , they also have good tieups with companies for recruitment also .

As far as JAYPEE is concerned don't think u will get any seat as 2lac is just so high .


First wait for the IPU result ......if its below 10-12k then its ok ...u will get into some good ,average college . If its above 12k then fill forms for these AMITy , ITM , Manav Rachna (my best wud be ITM).

Offline @swati

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2012, 03:05:23 pm »
thanks a lot...
n if i get these marks in ipu cet den wud i be able to get cse in msit??

Offline the_biggie

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 2
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2012, 03:12:59 pm »
Quote from: @swati on June 11, 2012, 03:05:23 pm
thanks a lot...
n if i get these marks in ipu cet den wud i be able to get cse in msit??


miss impatient, wait for ur results, then mr. pikachu will give u give insight about the possible colleges u will get.

Offline @swati

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2012, 03:31:37 pm »
okay fine...
m waiting...
n btw thanx 4 helping mr.biggie :)

Offline Furia-Cieca

  • Waiting to fail, or failing to wait?
  • Alumni
  • Super Member
  • *
  • Points: 332
  • Posts: 905
  • Waiting to fail, or failing to wait?

    • MAIT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2012, 03:40:28 pm »
It would be beneficial if we stick to just AIEEE marks and ranks and not about IP-CET until the results come out because no one knows even roughly the amount of marks to get specific ranks.

Attempting 'x'  of questions will not give you a rank 'y' because let alone others no body can be sure of how many questions you have done correctly in IP-CET as they dont give the exam question paper. SO you might attempt 100 questions which looks very good, but only get 60 correct and get into the middle of nowhere with that sort of score.

Also, over the years it is very rare that people who get into IP-CET's top 5-6k and get the likes of USIT,IGIT, MAIT, BVP, MSIT etc will have a rank worse than say 80k-1lac in AIEEE. So the entire thing of involving IP's questions attempted, marks and ranks is pretty futile.
MAIT CSE[2008-12]
SAP MDG/HANA/UI5, SAP NetWeaver.

Offline pikachu

  • pika......pikaa.........
  • Co-Admin
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • *
  • Points: 8874
  • Posts: 5772
  • pika......pikaa.........
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2012, 03:53:26 pm »
Quote from: Furia-Cieca on June 11, 2012, 03:40:28 pm
It would be beneficial if we stick to just AIEEE marks and ranks and not about IP-CET until the results come out because no one knows even roughly the amount of marks to get specific ranks.

Attempting 'x'  of questions will not give you a rank 'y' because let alone others no body can be sure of how many questions you have done correctly in IP-CET as they dont give the exam question paper. SO you might attempt 100 questions which looks very good, but only get 60 correct and get into the middle of nowhere with that sort of score.

Also, over the years it is very rare that people who get into IP-CET's top 5-6k and get the likes of USIT,IGIT, MAIT, BVP, MSIT etc will have a rank worse than say 80k-1lac in AIEEE. So the entire thing of involving IP's questions attempted, marks and ranks is pretty futile.


Hmmm......correct ......sir
I think we can predict ranks vs marks but yeah everyone has different accuracy .

Now onwards no prediction on IPU colleges till IPUCET result is announced .
And if anybody (in rarest of chance)  wants prediction then he/she has to give these 2 things very precisely :
No.of Attempted Questions
No.of Correct Questions

1st post will be edited



Offline sarthak.jain

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2012, 08:37:42 pm »
My AIEEE stats:

AIR:23043
Category:18242
Category:General

State Rank      
Overall:2173   
Category:1953   

Based on previous year data, i may get nit delhi in spot round...but since campus is shifting in Delhi,it seems impossible that same trend would be followed...can any1 pls help me based on my state rank what can i get in dtu,nsit...and what do you think abt nit delhi?will the same trend will be followed...or will it change due to shifting of campus in delhi??? :( :(
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 08:38:42 pm by sarthak.jain »

Offline the_biggie

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 2
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2012, 09:16:18 pm »
Quote from: sarthak.jain on June 11, 2012, 08:37:42 pm
My AIEEE stats:

AIR:23043
Category:18242
Category:General

State Rank      
Overall:2173   
Category:1953   

Based on previous year data, i may get nit delhi in spot round...but since campus is shifting in Delhi,it seems impossible that same trend would be followed...can any1 pls help me based on my state rank what can i get in dtu,nsit...and what do you think abt nit delhi?will the same trend will be followed...or will it change due to shifting of campus in delhi??? :( :(



you have strong chances of getting a seat in dtu and nsit,, but u wont get any of the main demanded branches like cs, ece, electrical , instrumentation, mechanical, or information technology, you have chances in lower strata of branches in dtu or nsit, like biotechnology, pct,environmental, etc. or mapbe mpa in nsit, if u are lucky.

Offline the_biggie

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 2
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2012, 09:22:28 pm »
no of seats:
dtu:~1200
nsit: ~620
total 1820.
so u have got strong chances of getting nsit or dtu. coz ur delhi state rank is ~2200.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 09:23:01 pm by the_biggie »

Offline diesel

  • As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it
  • Member
  • Super Member
  • *
  • Points: 782
  • Posts: 664
  • As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it

    • MAIT
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
AIEEE Colleges Queries : Only for Delhi and Haryana Region
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2012, 09:33:19 pm »
Quote from: sakshisharma on June 11, 2012, 11:58:50 am
in aieee i have got
STATE RANK-27483
ALL INDIA-488077
MY PREFERENCE IS CSE OR IT
WHICH COLLEGE WOULI I GET


Pray for Good IPU-CET Results  !
hope u ll get what u deserve
techbits will be there to help u anytime :)
ADD ME ON  FACEBOOK

 

Queries Reagarding Engineering College other than IPU

Started by super_saiyan

Replies: 30
Views: 9064
Last post July 01, 2015, 08:43:41 am
by BEN TENNYSON
IIT JEE queries, counselling doubts, ask them here

Started by gingerlyspicy

Replies: 19
Views: 9005
Last post July 17, 2012, 11:43:22 am
by super_saiyan
GGSIPU CET 2013-14 : Ask Your Queries Here

Started by pikachu

Replies: 13563
Views: 1372340
Last post October 16, 2013, 09:30:11 am
by Nukul
Re: GGSIPU CET 2013-14 : Ask Your Queries Here

Started by raghavdevgon

Replies: 2
Views: 980
Last post May 13, 2013, 06:41:19 pm
by DPSC
Re: GGSIPU CET 2013-14 : Ask Your Queries Here

Started by rocking ankit

Replies: 1
Views: 795
Last post May 29, 2013, 02:43:03 pm
by pikachu
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49