Author Topic: Difference between EEE and CSE, ME, ECE  (Read 10180 times)

Offline tarunquartz

• View Profile
Difference between EEE and CSE, ME, ECE
« on: July 23, 2012, 10:10:59 pm »
I have got EEE branch in Galgotia's college of Engineering and Tech.
now what i am getting is that EEE is not so much good as compared to CSE, IT, ECE. ME etc. in terms of placement and also that EEE is more tough than other branches( i know that ball streams equally tough) and students of this branch find it difficult to get placement in College Campus and that these students have to learn programming languages in vocations also.........
please tell me details........please help me soon.........
var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();
You do not have permission to give points
point 0 Points

This topic did not receive points.

Offline T3rminator

• Always believe in yourself...
  • Administrator
  • Techbits Elite Member
  • Always believe in yourself...

• MAIT
    • _
      EEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 11:04:50 pm »
I am in EEE. Never learnt any programming language in vacations. Placed in Infosys and Accenture. Not joining any of these. Trying for PSUs off-campus. There are lots of opportunities for electrical guys off-campus. It is said that there is no dearth of jobs for mechanical, civil and electrical. For difficulty issue, yes it is more difficult than CSE and ECE, on par with MAE. But you can even make IT difficult for you if you don't study properly. If you are interested in Electrical, then don't regret the branch and enjoy this course.

Offline RamakantPareek

• Banned
    • View Profile
    • http://jvpschool.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 02:04:36 pm »
Electrical engineering deals with anything that utilizes electricity, from circuits in CPUs to electrical wirings in an aircraft to large-scale power grids.

Computer engineering
deals with electrical components in computer hardware, although sometimes a computer engineer need to do some programming (although not as hardcore as real programmers).

EEE is mostly oriented towards electrical engineering and encompasses electronics only as much required.ThecourseincludesPowersystems,Microcontrollers,electricalcircuits(Resistive,Inductive,Capacitive), Switchgears, Signal processing. EEE is all about the big or macro electrical products you see around yourself, such as House wiring, transformers, Power substations.

Mechanical engineering
deals with machinery -- automobiles, trucks, machine tools, engines, pumps, and things of that nature -- including weapons. Typically it involves shorter service life, smaller size (although there are some Really Big machines out there!) and more precisio

At present,ECE branch is best and it has lot of job opportunities.The companies recruit most of the students from ECE branch of good colleges.However,mechanical and civil branch are also very good.EEE branch is having lot of scope in future.So,choose the branch according to your interest.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 05:47:41 pm by DPSC »

Offline AAYUSHI

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 05:24:05 pm »
What about CSE? You mean it doesn't have scope. :think

Offline FLUX

• Alumni

• IGIT
    • _
      ECE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 06:19:58 pm »
Quote from: AAYUSHI on September 16, 2012, 05:24:05 pm
What about CSE? You mean it doesn't have scope. :think
scope hai..but isme campus placement plays imp role. Moreover iss branch mei bheed hai toh you have to really work hard to get to a good position. And MNCs mei jaise kaam krwte hn you all know.

Difference Between Draft Lokpal Bill and Jan Lokpal Bill

Started by techmaniac

Replies: 0
Views: 3405
Last post April 08, 2011, 02:37:05 pm
by techmaniac
Difference between bluetooth 2.0 and bluetooth 2.1

Started by Shankynayak

Replies: 1
Views: 1946
Last post August 18, 2012, 12:19:49 pm
by RamakantPareek
Difference Between Fraunhofer Diffraction And Fresnel Diffraction

Started by XYLS

Replies: 1
Views: 3672
Last post January 06, 2014, 05:23:53 pm
by ranjan82
What is the difference b/w morning shift and evening shift

Started by BEN TENNYSON

Replies: 6
Views: 5012
Last post May 09, 2013, 10:13:03 pm
by Champ
Difference Between Nokia 920, Samsung Galaxy S3 And Apple iPhone 5

Started by XYLS

Replies: 2
Views: 2211
Last post January 06, 2014, 05:18:58 pm
by ranjan82
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49