Author Topic: How to make computer think???  (Read 4170 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Cosmos

  • Alumni
  • Super Member
  • *
  • Points: 3600
  • Posts: 1360
  • Be Modest,first step towards success
    • _
      others
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
How to make computer think???
« on: March 16, 2011, 09:14:10 pm »
I am making Tic-tac-toe(a.k.a Zero kanta),i made that for 2 players,now i am making it for comp vs player,i want to make levels like easy,medium and hard,i have logic for easy(i.e.randomly selecting a place from available spaces) and have logic for hard as well(i.e.allowing computer to foresee the spaces from which it can win)....i wanna know is this programming ok,and tell me how to program the medium one????
Contact me on the link given below:

You do not have permission to give points
point 0 Points

This topic did not receive points.

Offline RzR1911

  • Alive.. Online
  • Alumni
  • Super Member
  • *
  • Points: 475
  • Posts: 1562
  • Alive.. Online
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
How to make computer think???
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 09:31:15 pm »
yaar ye kya kar rha hai... chess bnate hai dono bhai...!!

Quote/Ask Question
I am making Tic-tac-toe(a.k.a Zero kanta),i made that for 2 players,now i am making it for comp vs player,i want to make levels like easy,medium and hard,i have logic for easy(i.e.randomly selecting a place from available spaces) and have logic for hard as well(i.e.allowing computer to foresee the spaces from which it can win)....i wanna know is this programming ok,and tell me how to program the medium one????


jo cheejh tu kar rha hai that aka Artificial intelligence... that can lead to hundereds of solutions to basic simple problems.. human intelligence v/s artificial intelligence to or bhi gajab hai... hats off to that..
see for zero kanta.. you will obviously give first chance to user, from 9 blocks he/she can fill any of the 9 blocks.. for zero kanta, there are many ways to raise dead locks, plus there are some killer ways that either brought victory or a tie...
for medium level, don't add these tricks in it.. think about possibilities, and intentionally add some stupidity..

coming to the coding part...
i don't know, on what platform you're onto this..
possibly its java or c.. you can find codes on the internet.. i can provide you algos..

Offline Cosmos

  • Alumni
  • Super Member
  • *
  • Points: 3600
  • Posts: 1360
  • Be Modest,first step towards success
    • _
      others
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
How to make computer think???
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 09:36:30 pm »
Quote from: RzR1911 on March 16, 2011, 09:31:15 pm
yaar ye kya kar rha hai... chess bnate hai dono bhai...!!

Quote/Ask Question
I am making Tic-tac-toe(a.k.a Zero kanta),i made that for 2 players,now i am making it for comp vs player,i want to make levels like easy,medium and hard,i have logic for easy(i.e.randomly selecting a place from available spaces) and have logic for hard as well(i.e.allowing computer to foresee the spaces from which it can win)....i wanna know is this programming ok,and tell me how to program the medium one????


jo cheejh tu kar rha hai that aka Artificial intelligence... that can lead to hundereds of solutions to basic simple problems.. human intelligence v/s artificial intelligence to or bhi gajab hai... hats off to that..
see for zero kanta.. you will obviously give first chance to user, from 9 blocks he/she can fill any of the 9 blocks.. for zero kanta, there are many ways to raise dead locks, plus there are some killer ways that either brought victory or a tie...
for medium level, don't add these tricks in it.. think about possibilities, and intentionally add some stupidity..

coming to the coding part...
i don't know, on what platform you're onto this..
possibly its java or c.. you can find codes on the internet.. i can provide you algos..


Bhai AI jo hamein padheange wo to maine suna hai bekaar padhate hain,aur maine chess ka bhi logic bana lia hai bhai,bass ab ek raat ko nahake baithunga aur kar dunga chess ko bhi code...

aur net pe code nhi dekhna zero kante ka,ek din baithiyo mere saath,comp vs player banaege zero kante ka....
Contact me on the link given below:


Offline kurosaki

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *
  • Points: 652
  • Posts: 1342
    • View Profile
How to make computer think???
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 09:38:05 pm »
if you are working on AI then i would like to get some help from you

that is AI using PHP

what i want is to figure out the behavior of a user on this forum with minimum loops   i.e what forum user browses, what topic he is interested in and how long he stays on that topic what kind of topic he replies to most often

 this could be represented as a project too


Offline kurosaki

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *
  • Points: 652
  • Posts: 1342
    • View Profile
How to make computer think???
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 09:40:37 pm »
Quote/Ask Question


Bhai AI jo hamein padheange wo to maine suna hai bekaar padhate hain,


very right

Offline Cosmos

  • Alumni
  • Super Member
  • *
  • Points: 3600
  • Posts: 1360
  • Be Modest,first step towards success
    • _
      others
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
How to make computer think???
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 09:43:55 pm »
Quote from: kurosaki on March 16, 2011, 09:38:05 pm
if you are working on AI then i would like to get some help from you

that is AI using PHP

what i want is to figure out the behavior of a user on this forum with minimum loops   i.e what forum user browses, what topic he is interested in and how long he stays on that topic what kind of topic he replies to most often

 this could be represented as a project too



abhi maine start ki hai sir,jo aap bata rhe ho wo abhi mein nhi kar sakta....
Contact me on the link given below:


Offline Cosmos

  • Alumni
  • Super Member
  • *
  • Points: 3600
  • Posts: 1360
  • Be Modest,first step towards success
    • _
      others
    • _
      CSE
    • View Profile
How to make computer think???
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 09:49:48 pm »
one more thing,graphics is not working in my computer,what to do????
Contact me on the link given below:


Offline RzR1911

  • Alive.. Online
  • Alumni
  • Super Member
  • *
  • Points: 475
  • Posts: 1562
  • Alive.. Online
    • _
      Not Specified
    • View Profile
How to make computer think???
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 10:06:53 pm »
Quote from: Cosmos on March 16, 2011, 09:49:48 pm
one more thing,graphics is not working in my computer,what to do????


gfx mai sambhal lunga... don't worry.. or ek baar to sath baithna hi padega... mast bna denge...

Quote/Ask Question
if you are working on AI then i would like to get some help from you

that is AI using PHP

what i want is to figure out the behavior of a user on this forum with minimum loops  i.e what forum user browses, what topic he is interested in and how long he stays on that topic what kind of topic he replies to most often

this could be represented as a project too


sir ye cheejh ka idea hai mujhe..
user most active in "_ _ forum/topic" aap yehi cheejh keh rhe ho na...??

Offline dk

  • Member
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Points: 0
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
How to make computer think???
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 12:58:33 am »
@ kurosaki

I don't know exactly about this, but I remember watching a video regarding this on youtube... You can check them out, and since I don't have links you will need to search them...
But yeaa, they were talking about maintaining graphs and connected a user to the graphs via probabilities... gave an example for amazon.com... it records which articles were you previously interested in and as per that suggests new articles for you... something similar happens with spam detection.. .
 

Offline kurosaki

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *
  • Points: 652
  • Posts: 1342
    • View Profile
How to make computer think???
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 09:41:41 am »
Quote/Ask Question

sir ye cheejh ka idea hai mujhe..
user most active in "_ _ forum/topic" aap yehi cheejh keh rhe ho na...??


yes this is basic actually on the basis of what kind of topic he/she reads we are predicting user's behavior on this forum and we need to do this with minimum load

 

[Tut] Make your computer talk. lolz

Started by RzR1911

Replies: 2
Views: 2132
Last post March 08, 2011, 08:24:15 pm
by RzR1911
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49